Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby DemonDeacon » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 am

iky wrote:
D3C4K wrote:
iky wrote:In my very humble opinion Mr. Whisenhunt has excellent strategy in coming out with idea of shopping Boldin. At the end of the day when no teams will be willing to pay fair price and back out of any trade talks Cardinals organization puts itself in very favorable spot. When Anquan sees there is no real good reason for him to leave, he will shut his big mouth and start understanding that currently there is no better situation for him then he has in Arizona.
Could someone explain me, why would you want to leave a SuperBowl team with All-pro reciever and QB?


There are probably underlying reasons for Boldin feeling the way that he does, and it's doubtful anyone here would be able to identify them. I'm also not all that convinced that Arizona is the only situation he could thrive in, or even the best situation for him. If he were traded to a team with a great defense and strong runnning game with a decent qb (Ravens, Titans, any NFC East team, etc.) he could be every bit as good if not better than he is/was in Arizona, and probably win it all. The Cards, while a good team, played above their heads last year, and they're probably better off dealing him for upgrades in the run game or defensively anyway. Having two big time receivers is a luxury, one which the Cardinals can no longer afford now that it's time to pay Boldin his due. You have a pro-bowl qb, the best receiver in the NFL, and a quality #3 wr, but your run game stinks, and your defense has a tendency to get destroyed on occasion between strong performances. Arizona should do itself and Boldin a favor and make a deal.



but not for a freakin' second round pick, Boldin is worth a hell of a lot more than that...

You are correct in all point you making, Anquan Boldin will make any team much better, u have to have QB who can just get it to him and the guy will drag half of defense with him to the End zone. And yes, Arizona does have horrific run. Well, what great running team did make it to the Super Bowl? Cardinals thrive on their recievers and the air attack. I will say this one thing, for the lack of exposure, not a lot of people know how great Q is. In my opinion he's BETTER then Larry Fitzgerald. It's just that he's got TO's attitude "screw u - pay me" So you say deal one of the Top 5 WR in the league just to make him happy? No, my friend, the team needs to improve itself, not follow Kansas City trend and dump their pro bowl players for second round pick. I just do not see Q getting traded. Even though with draft in coupla hours I feel this will change.


lol for a man whose a zona fan im dissapointed in you. Boldin has "TOs attitude?!?! lol you should know better than that. Lets see... you say Boldin is "BETTER" than Fitz, well using your logic Boldin made 2.5mill last year while Fitz pocketed 17mill.... and the top 5 WR average is around 8mill if my memory serves me right. I think its safe to say Boldin has a reason to be just a bit angry. Considering he puts up close to top 5 numbers fairly consistantly. And to say "screw u - pay me"... you should be slapped for typing that. This is a guy who unfortunatly is riddled with injuries and yet plays every game like its his last. Im sure you saw him break 8 bones in his face last year like the rest of us did, only to be back on the field 3 weeks later fighting for the extra yard. The Arizona locker room loves him, the coaching staff loves him, Fitz and Warner were willing to take contract hits to keep him. You did however save yourself a bit of credibility by saying they shouldnt have traded him, but even that cant save you...

oh and ps: the steelers were a great running team that made... excuse me... WON the super bowl
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1366
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby iky » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 pm

DemonDeacon wrote:
iky wrote:
D3C4K wrote:
There are probably underlying reasons for Boldin feeling the way that he does, and it's doubtful anyone here would be able to identify them. I'm also not all that convinced that Arizona is the only situation he could thrive in, or even the best situation for him. If he were traded to a team with a great defense and strong runnning game with a decent qb (Ravens, Titans, any NFC East team, etc.) he could be every bit as good if not better than he is/was in Arizona, and probably win it all. The Cards, while a good team, played above their heads last year, and they're probably better off dealing him for upgrades in the run game or defensively anyway. Having two big time receivers is a luxury, one which the Cardinals can no longer afford now that it's time to pay Boldin his due. You have a pro-bowl qb, the best receiver in the NFL, and a quality #3 wr, but your run game stinks, and your defense has a tendency to get destroyed on occasion between strong performances. Arizona should do itself and Boldin a favor and make a deal.



but not for a freakin' second round pick, Boldin is worth a hell of a lot more than that...

You are correct in all point you making, Anquan Boldin will make any team much better, u have to have QB who can just get it to him and the guy will drag half of defense with him to the End zone. And yes, Arizona does have horrific run. Well, what great running team did make it to the Super Bowl? Cardinals thrive on their recievers and the air attack. I will say this one thing, for the lack of exposure, not a lot of people know how great Q is. In my opinion he's BETTER then Larry Fitzgerald. It's just that he's got TO's attitude "screw u - pay me" So you say deal one of the Top 5 WR in the league just to make him happy? No, my friend, the team needs to improve itself, not follow Kansas City trend and dump their pro bowl players for second round pick. I just do not see Q getting traded. Even though with draft in coupla hours I feel this will change.


lol for a man whose a zona fan im dissapointed in you. Boldin has "TOs attitude?!?! lol you should know better than that. Lets see... you say Boldin is "BETTER" than Fitz, well using your logic Boldin made 2.5mill last year while Fitz pocketed 17mill.... and the top 5 WR average is around 8mill if my memory serves me right. I think its safe to say Boldin has a reason to be just a bit angry. Considering he puts up close to top 5 numbers fairly consistantly. And to say "screw u - pay me"... you should be slapped for typing that. This is a guy who unfortunatly is riddled with injuries and yet plays every game like its his last. Im sure you saw him break 8 bones in his face last year like the rest of us did, only to be back on the field 3 weeks later fighting for the extra yard. The Arizona locker room loves him, the coaching staff loves him, Fitz and Warner were willing to take contract hits to keep him. You did however save yourself a bit of credibility by saying they shouldnt have traded him, but even that cant save you...

oh and ps: the steelers were a great running team that made... excuse me... WON the super bowl


I'm glad that my opinion weighs so much in FF users eyes. You have totally missed my point. Only reason I referred to Boldin "having T.O." attitude is for reason being that Q walked straight off the field, went to his car and left home while Kurt Warner, Fitz, "the locker room" and great Cardinals staff celebrated. As a fan that hurts. That shows me there are many more reasons for Boldin to be upset then ESPN shows on television. That's none of my business. As to me saying "Boldin is better" is very very arguable point. However you weren't able to elaborate on what you think - Do you or do you not agree with statement that Boldin is better then Fitz? I love both of those guys, Q been doing what Fitz does now for many years. Boldin is the reason Fitz is that good. My point was well proven when Cardinals did not get good value and now they're keeping him. What I was saying all along. But if you want to slap me, I am often up in wonderful city of Seattle. As matter of fact it'd be a good idea to come up and see my boys whoop up on Seahawks this year. I'll be wearing my black Super Bowl Kurt Warner jersey. Threats on the message board are pathetic, sir. Are you sure you belong on this board?
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby DemonDeacon » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:21 pm

iky wrote:
DemonDeacon wrote:
iky wrote:You are correct in all point you making, Anquan Boldin will make any team much better, u have to have QB who can just get it to him and the guy will drag half of defense with him to the End zone. And yes, Arizona does have horrific run. Well, what great running team did make it to the Super Bowl? Cardinals thrive on their recievers and the air attack. I will say this one thing, for the lack of exposure, not a lot of people know how great Q is. In my opinion he's BETTER then Larry Fitzgerald. It's just that he's got TO's attitude "screw u - pay me" So you say deal one of the Top 5 WR in the league just to make him happy? No, my friend, the team needs to improve itself, not follow Kansas City trend and dump their pro bowl players for second round pick. I just do not see Q getting traded. Even though with draft in coupla hours I feel this will change.


lol for a man whose a zona fan im dissapointed in you. Boldin has "TOs attitude?!?! lol you should know better than that. Lets see... you say Boldin is "BETTER" than Fitz, well using your logic Boldin made 2.5mill last year while Fitz pocketed 17mill.... and the top 5 WR average is around 8mill if my memory serves me right. I think its safe to say Boldin has a reason to be just a bit angry. Considering he puts up close to top 5 numbers fairly consistantly. And to say "screw u - pay me"... you should be slapped for typing that. This is a guy who unfortunatly is riddled with injuries and yet plays every game like its his last. Im sure you saw him break 8 bones in his face last year like the rest of us did, only to be back on the field 3 weeks later fighting for the extra yard. The Arizona locker room loves him, the coaching staff loves him, Fitz and Warner were willing to take contract hits to keep him. You did however save yourself a bit of credibility by saying they shouldnt have traded him, but even that cant save you...

oh and ps: the steelers were a great running team that made... excuse me... WON the super bowl


I'm glad that my opinion weighs so much in FF users eyes. You have totally missed my point. Only reason I referred to Boldin "having T.O." attitude is for reason being that Q walked straight off the field, went to his car and left home while Kurt Warner, Fitz, "the locker room" and great Cardinals staff celebrated. As a fan that hurts. That shows me there are many more reasons for Boldin to be upset then ESPN shows on television. That's none of my business. As to me saying "Boldin is better" is very very arguable point. However you weren't able to elaborate on what you think - Do you or do you not agree with statement that Boldin is better then Fitz? I love both of those guys, Q been doing what Fitz does now for many years. Boldin is the reason Fitz is that good. My point was well proven when Cardinals did not get good value and now they're keeping him. What I was saying all along. But if you want to slap me, I am often up in wonderful city of Seattle. As matter of fact it'd be a good idea to come up and see my boys whoop up on Seahawks this year. I'll be wearing my black Super Bowl Kurt Warner jersey. Threats on the message board are pathetic, sir. Are you sure you belong on this board?


lol for someone who believes I've misconceived there post, you haven't done yourself any justices. I simply dissected your post and added my own personal opinion, which pretty concluded that your opinion sucked. As for the threat, a simple re-run through grades 2-4 should be sufficient enough for you to understand the difference of a threat verses a metaphor, or maybe you've never heard of the phrase "To slap some sense into him." Like wise I hear English for Dummies is currently a hot item. If you'd be so kind as to re-read my post maybe it'll sink in that my post was intended on dissaproving of yours in a (mostly) factual manner vs. mindless hearsay

Thank you, and good day
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1366
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby iky » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 am

DemonDeacon wrote:
iky wrote:
DemonDeacon wrote:
lol for a man whose a zona fan im dissapointed in you. Boldin has "TOs attitude?!?! lol you should know better than that. Lets see... you say Boldin is "BETTER" than Fitz, well using your logic Boldin made 2.5mill last year while Fitz pocketed 17mill.... and the top 5 WR average is around 8mill if my memory serves me right. I think its safe to say Boldin has a reason to be just a bit angry. Considering he puts up close to top 5 numbers fairly consistantly. And to say "screw u - pay me"... you should be slapped for typing that. This is a guy who unfortunatly is riddled with injuries and yet plays every game like its his last. Im sure you saw him break 8 bones in his face last year like the rest of us did, only to be back on the field 3 weeks later fighting for the extra yard. The Arizona locker room loves him, the coaching staff loves him, Fitz and Warner were willing to take contract hits to keep him. You did however save yourself a bit of credibility by saying they shouldnt have traded him, but even that cant save you...

oh and ps: the steelers were a great running team that made... excuse me... WON the super bowl


I'm glad that my opinion weighs so much in FF users eyes. You have totally missed my point. Only reason I referred to Boldin "having T.O." attitude is for reason being that Q walked straight off the field, went to his car and left home while Kurt Warner, Fitz, "the locker room" and great Cardinals staff celebrated. As a fan that hurts. That shows me there are many more reasons for Boldin to be upset then ESPN shows on television. That's none of my business. As to me saying "Boldin is better" is very very arguable point. However you weren't able to elaborate on what you think - Do you or do you not agree with statement that Boldin is better then Fitz? I love both of those guys, Q been doing what Fitz does now for many years. Boldin is the reason Fitz is that good. My point was well proven when Cardinals did not get good value and now they're keeping him. What I was saying all along. But if you want to slap me, I am often up in wonderful city of Seattle. As matter of fact it'd be a good idea to come up and see my boys whoop up on Seahawks this year. I'll be wearing my black Super Bowl Kurt Warner jersey. Threats on the message board are pathetic, sir. Are you sure you belong on this board?


lol for someone who believes I've misconceived there post, you haven't done yourself any justices. I simply dissected your post and added my own personal opinion, which pretty concluded that your opinion sucked. As for the threat, a simple re-run through grades 2-4 should be sufficient enough for you to understand the difference of a threat verses a metaphor, or maybe you've never heard of the phrase "To slap some sense into him." Like wise I hear English for Dummies is currently a hot item. If you'd be so kind as to re-read my post maybe it'll sink in that my post was intended on dissaproving of yours in a (mostly) factual manner vs. mindless hearsay

Thank you, and good day


Well I really appreciate your attention to my persona, by breaking down my posts, analyzing and grading my opinion, you've shown me attention that I've never received on this board. As well as for your generous "инглиш lessons" as it's not my first language, accompanied by clever and witty jokes with such attention to English language. Your referral to a Book For Dummies is a very original and I must admit never been heard before. Are you sure you would want to waste your talent on such worthless interlocutor as myself? You should write for ESPN Page 2, I think Bill Simmons needs to give it a rest. In most of the situations like this I would reserve to simply using language inappropriate for this board, get some warning or a ban, but I think you're not worth that. As for your friendliness, I really question that you should be allowed to post on the board if you're willing to verbally attack a person just for having an opinion, even if it is different then yours. You should do what I do - I don't like you and I will ignore you. I just hope you will remember this cute little picture I've found few years back, it really changed my perspective on internet conversations.

Image

I hope moderators will lock or remove all this.

Message was corrected with use of Google Translator, Microsoft Word and all available tools to be up to par.
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby DemonDeacon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:24 pm

iky wrote:
DemonDeacon wrote:
iky wrote:
I'm glad that my opinion weighs so much in FF users eyes. You have totally missed my point. Only reason I referred to Boldin "having T.O." attitude is for reason being that Q walked straight off the field, went to his car and left home while Kurt Warner, Fitz, "the locker room" and great Cardinals staff celebrated. As a fan that hurts. That shows me there are many more reasons for Boldin to be upset then ESPN shows on television. That's none of my business. As to me saying "Boldin is better" is very very arguable point. However you weren't able to elaborate on what you think - Do you or do you not agree with statement that Boldin is better then Fitz? I love both of those guys, Q been doing what Fitz does now for many years. Boldin is the reason Fitz is that good. My point was well proven when Cardinals did not get good value and now they're keeping him. What I was saying all along. But if you want to slap me, I am often up in wonderful city of Seattle. As matter of fact it'd be a good idea to come up and see my boys whoop up on Seahawks this year. I'll be wearing my black Super Bowl Kurt Warner jersey. Threats on the message board are pathetic, sir. Are you sure you belong on this board?


lol for someone who believes I've misconceived there post, you haven't done yourself any justices. I simply dissected your post and added my own personal opinion, which pretty concluded that your opinion sucked. As for the threat, a simple re-run through grades 2-4 should be sufficient enough for you to understand the difference of a threat verses a metaphor, or maybe you've never heard of the phrase "To slap some sense into him." Like wise I hear English for Dummies is currently a hot item. If you'd be so kind as to re-read my post maybe it'll sink in that my post was intended on dissaproving of yours in a (mostly) factual manner vs. mindless hearsay

Thank you, and good day


Well I really appreciate your attention to my persona, by breaking down my posts, analyzing and grading my opinion, you've shown me attention that I've never received on this board. As well as for your generous "инглиш lessons" as it's not my first language, accompanied by clever and witty jokes with such attention to English language. Your referral to a Book For Dummies is a very original and I must admit never been heard before. Are you sure you would want to waste your talent on such worthless interlocutor as myself? You should write for ESPN Page 2, I think Bill Simmons needs to give it a rest. In most of the situations like this I would reserve to simply using language inappropriate for this board, get some warning or a ban, but I think you're not worth that. As for your friendliness, I really question that you should be allowed to post on the board if you're willing to verbally attack a person just for having an opinion, even if it is different then yours. You should do what I do - I don't like you and I will ignore you. I just hope you will remember this cute little picture I've found few years back, it really changed my perspective on internet conversations.

Image

I hope moderators will lock or remove all this.

Message was corrected with use of Google Translator, Microsoft Word and all available tools to be up to par.


last i checked a "forum" was a place for intermingling ideas, opinions and of course football updates/knowledge on this particular site. if you cant stomach a rebutle from time to time then your a hypocrite to its purpose
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1366
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby iky » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm

DemonDeacon wrote:
iky wrote:
DemonDeacon wrote:
lol for someone who believes I've misconceived there post, you haven't done yourself any justices. I simply dissected your post and added my own personal opinion, which pretty concluded that your opinion sucked. As for the threat, a simple re-run through grades 2-4 should be sufficient enough for you to understand the difference of a threat verses a metaphor, or maybe you've never heard of the phrase "To slap some sense into him." Like wise I hear English for Dummies is currently a hot item. If you'd be so kind as to re-read my post maybe it'll sink in that my post was intended on dissaproving of yours in a (mostly) factual manner vs. mindless hearsay

Thank you, and good day


Well I really appreciate your attention to my persona, by breaking down my posts, analyzing and grading my opinion, you've shown me attention that I've never received on this board. As well as for your generous "инглиш lessons" as it's not my first language, accompanied by clever and witty jokes with such attention to English language. Your referral to a Book For Dummies is a very original and I must admit never been heard before. Are you sure you would want to waste your talent on such worthless interlocutor as myself? You should write for ESPN Page 2, I think Bill Simmons needs to give it a rest. In most of the situations like this I would reserve to simply using language inappropriate for this board, get some warning or a ban, but I think you're not worth that. As for your friendliness, I really question that you should be allowed to post on the board if you're willing to verbally attack a person just for having an opinion, even if it is different then yours. You should do what I do - I don't like you and I will ignore you. I just hope you will remember this cute little picture I've found few years back, it really changed my perspective on internet conversations.

Image

I hope moderators will lock or remove all this.

Message was corrected with use of Google Translator, Microsoft Word and all available tools to be up to par.


last i checked a "forum" was a place for intermingling ideas, opinions and of course football updates/knowledge on this particular site. if you cant stomach a rebutle from time to time then your a hypocrite to its purpose



okay, i'm a hypocrite and you're sugared up teenager way over your head. let's leave it at that.
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby DemonDeacon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

iky wrote:
DemonDeacon wrote:
iky wrote:
Well I really appreciate your attention to my persona, by breaking down my posts, analyzing and grading my opinion, you've shown me attention that I've never received on this board. As well as for your generous "инглиш lessons" as it's not my first language, accompanied by clever and witty jokes with such attention to English language. Your referral to a Book For Dummies is a very original and I must admit never been heard before. Are you sure you would want to waste your talent on such worthless interlocutor as myself? You should write for ESPN Page 2, I think Bill Simmons needs to give it a rest. In most of the situations like this I would reserve to simply using language inappropriate for this board, get some warning or a ban, but I think you're not worth that. As for your friendliness, I really question that you should be allowed to post on the board if you're willing to verbally attack a person just for having an opinion, even if it is different then yours. You should do what I do - I don't like you and I will ignore you. I just hope you will remember this cute little picture I've found few years back, it really changed my perspective on internet conversations.

Image

I hope moderators will lock or remove all this.

Message was corrected with use of Google Translator, Microsoft Word and all available tools to be up to par.


last i checked a "forum" was a place for intermingling ideas, opinions and of course football updates/knowledge on this particular site. if you cant stomach a rebutle from time to time then your a hypocrite to its purpose



okay, i'm a hypocrite and you're sugared up teenager way over your head. let's leave it at that.


lol havent you ever heard that to assume is to make an ass of u and me? regaurdless your maturity level has yet to shock me. But I'm a sugared up teen that lives in his mothers basement and hasnt seen the light of day in 10 years. Originality at its finest good sir. I emplore your infinant wisdom
Eastmont League 10-3 (2nd Seed)
Wenatchee League 9-4 (2nd Seed)
Urine Trouble League 6-7 (6th seed boooya!!!)
DemonDeacon
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1366
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 9 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby TheDiplomats » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm

All the pointless arguing aside, it appears Boldin isn't going anywhere this offseason. There are rarely trades after the draft once training camp gets going. I'm not sure why Boldin would want to leave anyways. The Cardinals will have one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL now that they have a talented young RB.
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1942
Joined: 5 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby mattb47 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

TheDiplomats wrote:All the pointless arguing aside, it appears Boldin isn't going anywhere this offseason. There are rarely trades after the draft once training camp gets going. I'm not sure why Boldin would want to leave anyways. The Cardinals will have one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL now that they have a talented young RB.


Because he's getting paid a minute fraction of what he should be paid...and when trust is broken between a player and those who employ him it does tend to cause a rift...
Image
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14238
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Arizona Shopping Anquan Boldin

Postby joejlitz » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:13 pm

mattb47 wrote:
TheDiplomats wrote:All the pointless arguing aside, it appears Boldin isn't going anywhere this offseason. There are rarely trades after the draft once training camp gets going. I'm not sure why Boldin would want to leave anyways. The Cardinals will have one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL now that they have a talented young RB.


Because he's getting paid a minute fraction of what he should be paid...and when trust is broken between a player and those who employ him it does tend to cause a rift...

Stop interrupting the kids while they're playing. They're much more entertaining. :-b
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:56 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact