Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby biju » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Yes, I'm a dork.

I'm looking to join a family and have people join up with me so these little punks that keep kickin' my rear will lay off. The bigger the family the more likely they won't win a fight.

If I didn't already say it, I'm a dork. :-B
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 pm

This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...


Used to be fun on the dark side, until they started killing people who didn't remember to show up for day 1 (in the offseason, too) :,-(
Image
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8164
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New to the "block"

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby treat24 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...


Used to be fun on the dark side, until they started killing people who didn't remember to show up for day 1 (in the offseason, too) :,-(


lightsides were the best though, you missed out on those (weren't really active then) ... darksiders would come over just to play, the themes, rules, special characters were intense... darkside tried to keep them going with boring versions... but like you mentioned... even when darkside got enough people, some didn't show... I remember threads over here from darksiders begging lightsiders to come play, lol... but nah. search out superhero mafia, or mob wars, or christmas mafia, star wars mafia, etc... lightside owned those games... but alas... many of us got burnt out. some of us got nicknames or tagline quotes... :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby Metroid » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:32 am

treat is full of it...."never trust a treat."

:-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby eagles21 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 am

Lynch me, I don't care.
copyright Kilroy, inc.

Mafia was awesome. ;-D
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 am

treat24 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...


Used to be fun on the dark side, until they started killing people who didn't remember to show up for day 1 (in the offseason, too) :,-(


lightsides were the best though, you missed out on those (weren't really active then) ... darksiders would come over just to play, the themes, rules, special characters were intense... darkside tried to keep them going with boring versions... but like you mentioned... even when darkside got enough people, some didn't show... I remember threads over here from darksiders begging lightsiders to come play, lol... but nah. search out superhero mafia, or mob wars, or christmas mafia, star wars mafia, etc... lightside owned those games... but alas... many of us got burnt out. some of us got nicknames or tagline quotes... :-b


And by burnt out you mean constantly killed on the first day no matter what because you can never trust a treat? :-D

vote: treat
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:16 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact