Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby biju » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Yes, I'm a dork.

I'm looking to join a family and have people join up with me so these little punks that keep kickin' my rear will lay off. The bigger the family the more likely they won't win a fight.

If I didn't already say it, I'm a dork. :-B
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Does anyone play "Mafia" on their iPhone?

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 pm

This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...

Used to be fun on the dark side, until they started killing people who didn't remember to show up for day 1 (in the offseason, too) :,-(
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This reminds me of the good old days of mafia on the cafe...

Used to be fun on the dark side, until they started killing people who didn't remember to show up for day 1 (in the offseason, too) :,-(

lightsides were the best though, you missed out on those (weren't really active then) ... darksiders would come over just to play, the themes, rules, special characters were intense... darkside tried to keep them going with boring versions... but like you mentioned... even when darkside got enough people, some didn't show... I remember threads over here from darksiders begging lightsiders to come play, lol... but nah. search out superhero mafia, or mob wars, or christmas mafia, star wars mafia, etc... lightside owned those games... but alas... many of us got burnt out. some of us got nicknames or tagline quotes... :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Metroid » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:32 am

treat is full of it...."never trust a treat."

:-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby eagles21 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 am

Lynch me, I don't care.
copyright Kilroy, inc.

Mafia was awesome. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 am

treat24 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:

lightsides were the best though, you missed out on those (weren't really active then) ... darksiders would come over just to play, the themes, rules, special characters were intense... darkside tried to keep them going with boring versions... but like you mentioned... even when darkside got enough people, some didn't show... I remember threads over here from darksiders begging lightsiders to come play, lol... but nah. search out superhero mafia, or mob wars, or christmas mafia, star wars mafia, etc... lightside owned those games... but alas... many of us got burnt out. some of us got nicknames or tagline quotes... :-b

And by burnt out you mean constantly killed on the first day no matter what because you can never trust a treat? :-D

vote: treat

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to General Talk