2008 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

2008 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Re: Who's Coming Back For Year 3!! (Sign-In)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:49 pm

The_Dude wrote:Unfortunately, I am going to have to gracefully bow out of this league for year 3. It was great fun, but I need to cut back to four leagues to keep things managable for the future. May you all continue to achieve, even without the use of your legs.

Dude

VERY sorry to hear that Dude. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Placeholder.

Still waiting on maddog and MSB. I'll email them both this weekend. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:36 am

UPDATE:

flotsamnjetsam
mattb47
knapplc
killiansjmd
SwiperNoSwiping
dream_017

We have these 6 owners coming back. MSB & maddog haven't been around much lately & they both never opened the PM I sent out on 1/7. I emailed both of them tonight just to try and get in touch with them. I told them no rush at all. Either way we still need 2 replacements so I posted a thread in the cafeholics forum. It won't be 1st come, 1st serve. We'll see who's interested and then have the league vote on who will join. I know it's early and there's no rush...I just wanted to post something earlier rather than later. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby Dolfin99 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:56 am

If you still need another, sign me up as long as I meet the requirements of the current league members ;-D :-b
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:48 am

Dolfin99 wrote:If you still need another, sign me up as long as I meet the requirements of the current league members ;-D :-b

:-b

I just PMed everyone and asked them to PM me their vote, just to make the vote official. I voted against you but I'm pulling for you to make a comeback. ;-7 :-b ;-)

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Dolfin99 wrote:If you still need another, sign me up as long as I meet the requirements of the current league members ;-D :-b

League vote passed 6-0 so Dolfin99 is officially our 7th owner for year 3. ;-D Great addition to the league for sure!

Welcome to the CA league Roy! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks again for the quick responses from everyone. ;-D

Only Matt hasn't PMed me back yet, but Kilroy has been selected to be our 8th official owner (Kilroy would get the nod no matter how Matt voted). ;-D

I haven't had any responses to the emails I sent to MSB & maddog yet. So far we have 3 more people showing interest (AFF, m16a, & skibrett) in the thread I posted in the cafeholics forum. I'll post something there later tonight and let them know that they will be on the list as possible replacements for MSB and/or maddog, depending on what they decide.

Welcome Kilroy as our 8th official owner!! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 am

Howdy All. Glad to be on board. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:29 am

Welcome dolfin.

Not you kilroy.... :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:38 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Welcome dolfin.

Not you kilroy.... :-b

What's the matter....you skerred? }:-) :-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

PreviousNext

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous