2008 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

2008 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Re: Who's Coming Back For Year 3!! (Sign-In)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:04 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Welcome dolfin.

Not you kilroy.... :-b

What's the matter....you skerred? }:-) :-B

:-o :-o :-o

I have a feeling that this will be the best season yet. *

* = Unless I don't win this season, then season 1 would be the best season ever. ;-7 :-b ;-) ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:13 am

Ok guys. What should we do about MSB & maddog? I've known both guys for a long time, but I sent them PM's on 1/7 that haven't been opened yet & I sent emails on 3/9 that haven't been responded to. I know it's early but we have 5 people showing interest in the thread I posted in cafeholics.

Do you think we should just move on and pick the final 2 owners from the 5 guys showing interest?

Do you think that we should wait longer to see if we hear from MSB & maddog?

I'm going to send everyone PM's with a link to this thread. Please discuss.

I'm fine either way but the fact that the PM's haven't been opened makes me lean a little towards just moving on. :,-(

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:38 am

Maddog seems to have moved on, and that's cool. But I don't think we should wait around for him if he's not responding to PMs or emails.

MSB, if I recall correctly, has some family things going on, and he's never said that he's done with the Cafe or this league. It's prudent to find someone to take over his team, and maybe that will become permanent, but if/when he can come back I would want him back in the league.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mattb47 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:44 am

Yea. I agree. I think we replace Maddog immediately but give MSB a little more time. It's a long off season so if don't hear from MSB for a while longer, then we can make moves to replace him but I don't know about that yet.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dolfin99 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:45 am

I agree with Knapp and Matt. In ref to MSB, he does have some family issues going on and if it becomes time to get the season going and we have not heard from MSB, we can get a temp fill in which could turn in to a full time gig if MSB does not come back around. Like Knapp said, if he did come back, he should get his team back. I would not count him out unless he says he is out. I will try and get in touch with him in the meantime.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby killiansjmd » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:30 am

I'm not familiar with either guys situation so I'll go with whatever the majority what's to do for each individual.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:03 pm

I'll abstain from this one. I'm new here, so I'm fine with whatever y'all decide. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Dolfin99 wrote:I agree with Knapp and Matt. In ref to MSB, he does have some family issues going on and if it becomes time to get the season going and we have not heard from MSB, we can get a temp fill in which could turn in to a full time gig if MSB does not come back around. Like Knapp said, if he did come back, he should get his team back. I would not count him out unless he says he is out. I will try and get in touch with him in the meantime.

Only thing about this is that is what happened last year too with MSB...hopefully he turns up to at least let us know what the plan is. :-)
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:44 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
Dolfin99 wrote:I agree with Knapp and Matt. In ref to MSB, he does have some family issues going on and if it becomes time to get the season going and we have not heard from MSB, we can get a temp fill in which could turn in to a full time gig if MSB does not come back around. Like Knapp said, if he did come back, he should get his team back. I would not count him out unless he says he is out. I will try and get in touch with him in the meantime.

Only thing about this is that is what happened last year too with MSB...hopefully he turns up to at least let us know what the plan is. :-)

That's true. I'd vote to give him all the leeway possible, but if he misses this year... we're probably going to have to move on.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:11 am

Thanks for the input! ;-D

Seems like the consensus is to replace maddog & wait on MSB. I agree so PM's will be sent to vote on our 9th official member.

Please don't post your votes here! We'll do the votes by PM's like before. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous