Ok guys. What should we do about MSB & maddog? I've known both guys for a long time, but I sent them PM's on 1/7 that haven't been opened yet & I sent emails on 3/9 that haven't been responded to. I know it's early but we have 5 people showing interest in the thread I posted in cafeholics.
Do you think we should just move on and pick the final 2 owners from the 5 guys showing interest?
Do you think that we should wait longer to see if we hear from MSB & maddog?
I'm going to send everyone PM's with a link to this thread. Please discuss.
I'm fine either way but the fact that the PM's haven't been opened makes me lean a little towards just moving on.