Britt or Nicks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Britt or Nicks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Britt or Nicks

Postby wickerkat » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Who do you like better?

Hakeem Nicks North Carolina 6'1" 210lbs 4.60

Summary: I know you saw this catch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTM09jW3l08 The guy has sick hands and body control. He's got good size and knows how to get open. He'll be the best possession WR of this draft class.

Kenny Britt Rutgers 6'3" 215lbs 4.55

Summary: Britt has great size and solid speed to go with great hands. He really exploded this past season and decided to jump to the NFL rather than break in a new QB.

I'm torn. Is this a coin flip, or do you have strong feelings one way or the other?
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Britt or Nicks

Postby The Lung » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:32 pm

As you indicated, it's really a coin flip. Neither has blazing speed, but both are very physical WRs - strong going up and getting the ball, catching the ball with their hands, great after the catch and breaking tackles.They will both be excellent red zone targets.

Really, I think this one is going to come down to where they are drafted. I'd take the one landing, for example, in New Orleans or Indianapolis over the one landing in Jacksonville or San Francisco.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Re: Britt or Nicks

Postby wickerkat » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:37 pm

The Lung wrote:As you indicated, it's really a coin flip. Neither has blazing speed, but both are very physical WRs - strong going up and getting the ball, catching the ball with their hands, great after the catch and breaking tackles.They will both be excellent red zone targets.

Really, I think this one is going to come down to where they are drafted. I'd take the one landing, for example, in New Orleans or Indianapolis over the one landing in Jacksonville or San Francisco.

Thanks, great response, I appreciate that. Makes a lot of sense.
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Return to College Football