At least she wasn't smoking - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

At least she wasn't smoking

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: At least she wasn't smoking

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Matthias wrote:Fine, instead of "making a crack" insert "criticizing smugly."

I still say that anyone who has children and has guns in their house has no moral high ground from which to criticize anyone else about endangering their child. And that's all I've said throughout this entire thread. Your whole off-the-handle reaction about gun rights is 100% off-base.

I pointed out where you were wrong. You pulled an obscure article about a firearm accident and tried to make the point how irresponsible gun ownership can be. I pointed out the number of accidents compared to the number of gun owners to you to show you how off target you were. Yeah, I threw out some other numbers as well. Those are free.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Matthias » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Matthias wrote:Fine, instead of "making a crack" insert "criticizing smugly."

I still say that anyone who has children and has guns in their house has no moral high ground from which to criticize anyone else about endangering their child. And that's all I've said throughout this entire thread. Your whole off-the-handle reaction about gun rights is 100% off-base.

I pointed out where you were wrong. You pulled an obscure article about a firearm accident and tried to make the point how irresponsible gun ownership can be. I pointed out the number of accidents compared to the number of gun owners to you to show you how off target you were. Yeah, I threw out some other numbers as well. Those are free.

And unsourced.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Not going anywhere so...locked. :-?

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk