Pacman in Another Fight - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Pacman in Another Fight

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pacman in Another Fight

Postby joejlitz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 am

...Spike is currently taping the upcoming season of Pros vs. Joes and it appears the Pros aren't playing nice with others. According to NBA.com, Alonzo Mourning "got into a physical altercation with one of the Joes." Meanwhile, the L.A. Times reported that everyone's favorite irascible former Cowboy, Pacman Jones, "exchanged punches" with one of the amateurs...

Blurb at the bottom of Eagles article: Pacman never learns
Two Comments:
1) Pros vs. Joes is supposed to be for ex-players, right? Why is Pacman taping this instead of getting ready for next season?
2) Getting into a fight with some wannabe pro-jock is not a way to impress future NFL employers. That advice goes to Pacman, too.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pacman in Another Fight

Postby joejlitz » Thu May 21, 2009 11:53 am

So, I saw the episode of Pros vs. Joes with Pacman and it was hysterical. This "Joe" WR was all over Pac-Man, saying, "This show is only for ex-pros. You're 25." And saying it with a lot of sarcasm. Pac-Man showed himself to be an immature person again, snapping the bait up, and yelling "Shut the Hell Up" like 8 times in a row, getting into a slap fight with one Joe, and a more physical fight with another Joe. He also got beat for a 25-yard gain on the very first play.

This guy is an 8-time loser. :-t

I love the fact that he was on this show. It's like, "I can't play in the NFL anymore so I gotta make that money somehow!" What a loser. :-t
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LS2throwed » Thu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm

I wasted 30 minutes of my life watching this crap, he's a washed up has been, he's on the show with Rich Gannon and Priest Holmes lmao, that should tell you where his NFL career is...He held everytime, got into idiot scraps, it was just silly, I has to ask myself why I wasting my time half way through it, he should just go try out for the CFL or AFL and go away for for awhile.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby mrblitz » Thu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Pacman just reconfirmed the fact that he's an idiot.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Kensat30 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Can't wait to see this guy get beat down when he tries his hand as an MMA fighter.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby joejlitz » Thu May 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Kensat30 wrote:Can't wait to see this guy get beat down when he tries his hand as an MMA fighter.

Not sure if you are kidding or not, but Michael Westbrook, former WR for the Redskins is doing that.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby confused_jake » Thu May 21, 2009 11:51 pm

joejlitz wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:Can't wait to see this guy get beat down when he tries his hand as an MMA fighter.

Not sure if you are kidding or not, but Michael Westbrook, former WR for the Redskins is doing that.

Pretty much every ex-pro athlete is. I heard Canseco(steroids) is going to try it also.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri May 22, 2009 7:47 am

joejlitz wrote:

Ha...I hadn't heard that. We'll see how he fares against people who are actually, you know, looking when he hits them.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joejlitz » Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
joejlitz wrote:

Ha...I hadn't heard that. We'll see how he fares against people who are actually, you know, looking when he hits them.

I hadn't seen him in an actual UFC fight, but he was on Bully Beatdown, and they said he had an MMA record. The only reason I remembered who he was is because he did some serious damage to a team mate in a practive during training camp one year when he punched the guy in the face.
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby moochman » Fri May 22, 2009 9:53 am

joejlitz wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Not sure if you are kidding or not, but Michael Westbrook, former WR for the Redskins is doing that.

I hadn't seen him in an actual UFC fight, but he was on Bully Beatdown, and they said he had an MMA record. The only reason I remembered who he was is because he did some serious damage to a team mate in a practive during training camp one year when he punched the guy in the face.

If I am not mistaken, it was the same guy that Steve Smith punched out last year.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Next

Return to Football Talk