Where to surf the cafe? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Where to surf the cafe?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where to surf the cafe?

Postby joejlitz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:59 pm

OK - it's the offseason, so there ain't much going on and the average # of registered users on at one time is like, 5. But I can't stay away from the cafe. Problem is, I'm running outta places to go. I like going to Football Leftovers and General Talk. At times I'll look in the Injury and Player Update thread. But beyond that, where is another good place to go and get good conversation? Where does everyone else "hang out?"
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Where to surf the cafe?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 pm

joejlitz wrote:OK - it's the offseason, so there ain't much going on and the average # of registered users on at one time is like, 5. But I can't stay away from the cafe. Problem is, I'm running outta places to go. I like going to Football Leftovers and General Talk. At times I'll look in the Injury and Player Update thread. But beyond that, where is another good place to go and get good conversation? Where does everyone else "hang out?"

sometimes i'll check out Site Isseues but there isnt that much exciting in there...Commish forums too

you could always sign up for the Baseball Cafe and check out the GT there
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:you could always sign up for the Baseball Cafe and check out the GT there

He's already signed up there. Register on one Cafe and it copies to the others. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stomperrob » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:56 pm

2009 NFL Draft Forum - good place to keep up on the upcoming draft class! Right below Leftovers on the drop-down menu.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby joejlitz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Wow. After spening most of the night in the Cafe Home FAQ section, Metroid showed me the light and now I know where to hang out. Good stuff! ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm

joejlitz wrote:Wow. After spening most of the night in the Cafe Home FAQ section, Metroid showed me the light and now I know where to hang out. Good stuff! ;-D

I don't like the sound of that at all. :-o :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby dream_017 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 pm

What ever you do, stay away from Met on the Cafe Home

joejlitz wrote:Wow. After spening most of the night in the Cafe Home FAQ section, Metroid showed me the light and now I know where to hang out. Good stuff! ;-D

Ooops, too late :-o
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Return to General Talk