Request for Avatar - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Request for Avatar

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Request for Avatar

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 pm

I was hoping to take my current sig and altering it a bit. I wanted to keep the picture of Romo, replace TO with Witten. Then replace Randy Couture with this picture. http://www.knucklepit.com/_tforrest%20griffin2.jpg

I also wanted to keep the best of both worlds theme.

Thanks in advance. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Request for Avatar

Postby Metroid » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am

Sounds simple enough, I'll see if I can come up with something.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Metroid » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 am

OK a couple things, so I'm not good at 3 render(person) sigs. Each render eats up a ton of space and I like to make my sigs a little on the smaller side but have more detail. Also that image you gave doesn't really lend itself very well to a sig. If you want the image of Griffin knocking the other guy out it's going to have to cover the entire sig, or it would be so shrunk down that you wouldn't be able to make out who it is. Or you could just have Griffin but that might look kinda silly. Anyway I kinda took the liberty of finding another image of riffin that lends itself better to a sig and used a different pic of Romo and different background images. I kept the same feel as your current sig but I omitted Witten...sorry bout that. This can be just a first draft, if you want changes feel free to say so, or if you really want to see the image you posted or want me to try to get Witten in there I will. Or if you want to go in a totally different direction that's cool too. ;-D

Metroid

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Metroid wrote:OK a couple things, so I'm not good at 3 render(person) sigs. Each render eats up a ton of space and I like to make my sigs a little on the smaller side but have more detail. Also that image you gave doesn't really lend itself very well to a sig. If you want the image of Griffin knocking the other guy out it's going to have to cover the entire sig, or it would be so shrunk down that you wouldn't be able to make out who it is. Or you could just have Griffin but that might look kinda silly. Anyway I kinda took the liberty of finding another image of riffin that lends itself better to a sig and used a different pic of Romo and different background images. I kept the same feel as your current sig but I omitted Witten...sorry bout that. This can be just a first draft, if you want changes feel free to say so, or if you really want to see the image you posted or want me to try to get Witten in there I will. Or if you want to go in a totally different direction that's cool too. ;-D

I like it Met. Witten might actually clutter it a bit and I prefer detail. I'm cool with this sig. Thanks a ton my friend.

A Prost: To Stifflers Mom ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Metroid » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 am

Right on man, glad you like it. ;-D
Metroid

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests