QB Jon Kitna - Trade w/Detroit - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

QB Jon Kitna - Trade w/Detroit

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB Jon Kitna - Trade w/Detroit

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 pm

OMG...is this another Brad Johnson debacle...this guy has thrown more INTs than TDs (or the same #) in 7 of his 10 years.

Please stay healthy Tony!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: QB Jon Kitna - Trade w/Detroit

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Kitna should be a bit better than Brad in my opinion.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Tyeattolah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:44 pm

the good news here is that Stephen McGee is really impressing folks so far. Wouldn't it be great to have two relatively young QBs on the roster!!!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LS2throwed » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Tyeattolah wrote:the good news here is that Stephen McGee is really impressing folks so far. Wouldn't it be great to have two relatively young QBs on the roster!!!

When I saw you take McGee in the Double D dynasty I thought it was a bit strange until I realized you were a Boys fan too B-) I'm targeting him also in my other leagues but I think he's off the radar a bit so I can grab him after the draft.

What I love about him first is his confidence and swagger, he sounds like he would be a great leader...I also love that his skillset is very similiar to that of Romo, and he could learn alot from him the next 3-4 years.

Hopefully we don't have to see him play until at least his 5th year, I think at the very minimum Romo has 4 very good seasons left in him and maybe more, but it's nice to know that it looks like we have somebody to develop in the wings...That's plenty of time, and if Garrett stays around he'll be seasoned in the offense by that point.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Tyeattolah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:12 pm

yeah I was going to wait until later but really wasn't impressed with anyone else at the time...I'm dumping a couple of my backup QBs in this league as soon as I can anyway and just wanted him on the roster.
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Dallas Cowboys