Safety Gerald Sensabaugh - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

Safety Gerald Sensabaugh

Moderator: Football Moderators

Safety Gerald Sensabaugh

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm

70 tackles, 4 INTS, and 3 RIWTL (run ins with the LAW)! Oh crap, he could fit right in with the Bengals!

Whodat? Well quite frankly I never heard of the guy before the free agency announcement but hey we let Pacman go so there has got to be someone that can't handle the price of fame on the team!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Safety Gerald Sensabaugh

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:57 pm

I think he will be just fine as a replacement for Williams. Just stay out of trouble please! :-o
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Safety Gerald Sensabaugh

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:47 pm

I really like Sensabaugh, he had 4 picks last year which is already a huge plus for our secondary because we didn't have many guys making plays on the ball in the air, our interceptions last year were a concern for the amount of pressure we provided, no way should we lead the league in sacks and still have a lack of turnovers through interceptions like we had, I believe we were at the bottom with Detroit.

He can play both SS and FS, he can cover guys in the slot and out of the backfield(again, all things Roy couldn't do while being much cheaper) so the fit is perfect, New Orleans tried to sign him long term but he opted for us for a year to hit FA again...Another thing which is a positive, we signed Hamlin for the same type of deal coming from Seattle, a '1 year prove yourself' type of deal and it worked wonders.

Guys playing for a contract will be motivated to play, and while we need a safety it's good we don't have to expect him to start asap, he can develop slowly and start next off-season, and if he completely bust and Sensabaugh plays well maybe we make him an offer or franchise him for a year...I was pissed we passed on Sean Jones but this is right up our alley, cheap, 1 year, playmaker who can cover deep, Roy was a liability that we needed to get rid of so that's a huge step forward.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer