NO MONEY dynasty league starting- Cafe members only - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NO MONEY dynasty league starting- Cafe members only

Moderator: Football Moderators

NO MONEY dynasty league starting- Cafe members only

Postby cincypalmer » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:23 pm

I am looking too start a dynasty league with Cafe members. There will be no money involved..strictly BRAGGING RIGHTS. I am looking for 9 more worthy owners. With myself there will be 10 teams. Positions will be qb,qb,rb,rb,rb,wr,wr,wr,te,k,d and bench. May change, depends what people want to do. League will be run on yahoo sports. Pretty standard points system..6 points td, 1 point for 25 yards for qb, 1 points for 10 yards rush, etc etc. This league will be great. I have run one just like it for 7 years and the owners love it and would never think about selling out on there franchises. Send me your email address and i will send you are rosters spreadsheet so you can see an example of it. PM if you are interested. Please send some information about yourself and your fantasy football background. Below is how my dynasty league runs right now, this one will be similar. Look forward to hearing from you. More information available if requested.

My league consists of 8 teams. We keep all players every year. Team rosters cannot exceed 28 players excluding defense. Every year we have a 3 round entry draft with the bottom 4 teams being in a lottery for the 1st overall pick.We start 2 qbs, 3rbs, 3 wrs, 2tes and 1 d. Basic point system..1 point 25 yards qb..1 point 10 yards rb/wr/te rush or recieving. 6 points for all tds run/throw/catch...minus 2 for int/fum.. At the end of the year each team draws a player from a hat and that player becomes a free agent and is put into a silent auction. My team consists of the following:
manning-romo-warner-shaubb-kitna
andre johnson-edwards-clayton-owens-marshall-jennings
peterson-thomas jones-stewart-taylor-benson-julious jones-graham-micheal bush
danials-winslow-witten
baltimore-chicago.

The league is entering its 7th year, i won it in 2008.
"THE CHAMP IS HERE"
cincypalmer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: NO MONEY dynasty league starting- Cafe members only

Postby macc » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Looks like you don't have much feed back on this. I'm more of IDP league guy but the two QB intrest me. I would like to see more on the league.

Thanks Tim t_dougall@yahoo.com
macc
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds