Looking For HARDCORE fantasy player - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking For HARDCORE fantasy player

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking For HARDCORE fantasy player

Postby theinstantclassic » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 am

i'm looking to replace a owner in a keeper league, its on myfantasyleague.com, it is a money league, you MUST be active, we have 15 owners that are on everyday multiple times, must replace some dead weight, you WOULD be taking over someones team, the team is solid already, alot of traders in the league so its very possible to shake things up, some of the players on your roster are, Donovan McNabb, Reggie Bush, Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Domenick Hixon, so theres plenty of talent to build with, email me if interested, dcarter_04@yahoo.com , PLEASE SERIOUS FANTASY FOOTBALL FANATICS ONLY...remember, there is no offseason in this leauge, once the superbowl is over, OUR offseason Begins, dcarter_04@yahoo.com hit me up for details and im basically looking for someone that is online ALOT MULTIPLE times EVERYDAY and NIGHT that will chick this league RELIGIOUSLY like the rest of us...if this is YOU, come be a part of the ACTION
theinstantclassic
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds