A thread for Travel Junkies... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

A thread for Travel Junkies...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 am

Nfl Fan wrote:Great story Joe... glad you had a good time. ;-D

Metroid wrote:pic or the vacation didn't happen. ;-D


OK... ;-)

Image


You guys look great! Awesome view, too! I'll have to upload mine, now. ;-D
Last edited by joejlitz on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:37 am

Hopefully this works. Imageshack and I haven't been getting along in a while:

This is my wife and I in one of the pools:

Image

2nd pic:

Image

She's way too hot for me. Don't ask me how.

Image
Last edited by joejlitz on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby joejlitz » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Thank to some other cafe members, I got the image shack thing figured out and the pics are posted just right. It really was an awesome trip and I recommend this Sandals Resort in the Bahamas without hesitation! ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby Metroid » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

You're not a bad looking dude Joe but you for sure out punted your coverage....it's OK, I can say that because so did I. :-B :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby Nfl Fan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 am

He is pretty cute, isn't he?
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby bmor8811 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Flight takes of from D/FW in about 6 hours and then I'm going across the pond. Planning to see Wimbledon, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben... just anything in England/London. Pics will come as we go ;-D
Image
Thanks Leber for the sig!!
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterCafecaster
Posts: 1031
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Wichita Falls, TX

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm

bmor8811 wrote:Flight takes of from D/FW in about 6 hours and then I'm going across the pond. Planning to see Wimbledon, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben... just anything in England/London. Pics will come as we go ;-D


Add Cantebury Cathedral if you don't mind getting a little outside of London. The London Tower and the Tower Bridge are pretty cool as well. The coast off of Cornwall is also pretty cool if you're getting down south.

Have fun! ;-D
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

joejlitz wrote:She's way too hot for me. Don't ask me how.


I just saw that. Nice! :-b
I know the feeling. So does Metroid.
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
bmor8811 wrote:Flight takes of from D/FW in about 6 hours and then I'm going across the pond. Planning to see Wimbledon, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben... just anything in England/London. Pics will come as we go ;-D


Add Cantebury Cathedral if you don't mind getting a little outside of London. The London Tower and the Tower Bridge are pretty cool as well. The coast off of Cornwall is also pretty cool if you're getting down south.

Have fun! ;-D


Cornwall also has great spots for surfing. The resort town of Newquay is famous for it and it's also a great clubbing town too. It's a 4.5 to 5 hour drive and if you're renting a car, remember "left side". :-b ;-D

If you're going to travel to the southwest of England, also stop by Devon county on the way to Cornwall. Like Cornwall, Devon has its beach resort towns, but it also has the famous Dartmoor national park. If you're into timeless English landscapes, taking a walk from village to village at Dartmoor is the way to go. ;-D

If you're going to Kent (i.e. Canterbury), you might as well stop by Dover and see the White Cliffs and also in the South East is Brighton, which is basically your archetypal English seaside pier town.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 924
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Oh, you didn't know?

Re: A thread for Travel Junkies...

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:
bmor8811 wrote:Flight takes of from D/FW in about 6 hours and then I'm going across the pond. Planning to see Wimbledon, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben... just anything in England/London. Pics will come as we go ;-D


Add Cantebury Cathedral if you don't mind getting a little outside of London. The London Tower and the Tower Bridge are pretty cool as well. The coast off of Cornwall is also pretty cool if you're getting down south.

Have fun! ;-D


Cornwall also has great spots for surfing. The resort town of Newquay is famous for it and it's also a great clubbing town too. It's a 4.5 to 5 hour drive and if you're renting a car, remember "left side". :-b ;-D

If you're going to travel to the southwest of England, also stop by Devon county on the way to Cornwall. Like Cornwall, Devon has its beach resort towns, but it also has the famous Dartmoor national park. If you're into timeless English landscapes, taking a walk from village to village at Dartmoor is the way to go. ;-D

If you're going to Kent (i.e. Canterbury), you might as well stop by Dover and see the White Cliffs and also in the South East is Brighton, which is basically your archetypal English seaside pier town.


I FORGOT ABOUT THE BEACHES AND SURFING!

Sweet beaches, (for England). Artful, did you ever see...

Image

St Michael's Mount. Very cool. ;-D
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:34 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact