Trading Block - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Any Given Dynasty

Trading Block

Moderators: stomperrob, thriftyrocker

Re: Trading Block

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:38 pm

FantasySportsMaven wrote:I don't like to make offers which use the same players to multiple other owners unless i don't care about the guys/picks i get back.

Right now... all my available picks and players worth a dang are tied up in two offers to TyeAttollah which are waiting for a response.

Haven't offered my $100 waiver money to anyone yet though... :-D

I just upped my offer to give him ammo. :-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
FantasySportsMaven wrote:I don't like to make offers which use the same players to multiple other owners unless i don't care about the guys/picks i get back.

Right now... all my available picks and players worth a dang are tied up in two offers to TyeAttollah which are waiting for a response.

Haven't offered my $100 waiver money to anyone yet though... :-D

I just upped my offer to give him ammo. :-D

No problem. Good Luck with that. Nothing can really help my team anyway. just staying in the league to help out while i kick butt in my other leagues. heck, have you checked out the Cafe league droppout this year? Sad.

i Wish you luck during the year too.

Take Care,
maves
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

C4L,
in fact, as a favor you to, i have withdrawn my offers to Tye..... so it is all yours. Hope it helps you win it all in 2010. ;-D

Hey Tye,
Sorry, but since Cowboys4life says he offered you a better deal than mine, i hereby withdraw my offers and just have decided to let him have it all.
Thanks for considering my offers.
Take care and good luck in 2010.
Maves
2011 FFB Totals
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

FantasySportsMaven wrote:Holy poopie... everyone, my remaining picks, and especially my $100 waiver wire dollars are up for grabs.

I don't believe that is possible or allowed! :-t
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 am

FantasySportsMaven wrote:C4L,
in fact, as a favor you to, i have withdrawn my offers to Tye..... so it is all yours. Hope it helps you win it all in 2010. ;-D

Hey Tye,
Sorry, but since Cowboys4life says he offered you a better deal than mine, i hereby withdraw my offers and just have decided to let him have it all.
Maves

This is starting to get silly! :-t
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 am

FantasySportsMaven wrote:
Ok gents and Maven. I cobbled together all 12 of our buying power and got us a deal.

Okay.... I just have to clear this up LOL.

I am a guy, a male, a husband, and a dad. I can't remember who first assumed that i was a girl but I never bothered to correct them since I thought that it might allow me some extra allowances when it came to trades, and my occasional bitching. ;-)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know.... although, maybe C4L might have just been saying I was not a gentleman. :-]

No way...I thought for sure you were a girl.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 am

FantasySportsMaven wrote:C4L,

Hey Tye,
Maves

Just so you know :-D means you are joking. My offer to Ty is "what do you want for the pick." He never answered me.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

i am waiting on Tyatollah too with two seperate offers, one of which includes his draft pick.
Even though he is past his 24, i can't make my pick for two reasons. one is that the players involved in my offer to him impacts who i pick and i would be even dumber to make my pick since th eguy picking after me would then make his pick, potentially taking the guy who i want to take with Tye's pick.
So i guess we are all waiting on him right now.
2011 FFB Totals
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 pm

FantasySportsMaven wrote:i am waiting on Tyatollah too with two seperate offers, one of which includes his draft pick.
Even though he is past his 24, i can't make my pick for two reasons. one is that the players involved in my offer to him impacts who i pick and i would be even dumber to make my pick since th eguy picking after me would then make his pick, potentially taking the guy who i want to take with Tye's pick.
So i guess we are all waiting on him right now.

No, we are not waiting for Tye - you are on the clock!
stomperrob

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Slant it anyway you want if it makes you happy.

I am not about to screw my own team just to make a few impatient owners, with better teams than me, happy. It is to my teams benefit to give Tye as much time as I can to accept my trade offer so I can then pick the two players I want and need. Doing anything less is fantasy stupidity.

I suggest you check back around 11:15a tomorrow.
2011 FFB Totals
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Any Given Dynasty