League Jibber Jabber - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Horse Traders

League Jibber Jabber

Moderators: Kareighuis, Cowboys 4 life, Football Moderators

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
The Lung wrote:
stomperrob wrote:Sorry for the delay - still waiting to hear back on one offer! :-B

Offer accepted! ;-D

Because it involves an otc pick im going to process it on flea.

;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:54 am

Temporarily expanded rosters to add rookies. Some teams will need to drop/trade players by the end of the draft so roster size can be returned to normal.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 3)

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I believe the wrong option was selected on flea when some guys were added. When you add a few rookies after some picks have been made, if you select the option 'these are complete rosters but still draft this season'. That way when you click on another teams roster, and see future picks, you can still see upcoming picks, thus if you want to trade for any picks yet to be made in the 2nd or 3rd rd, the picks can be processed on flea as such and included in any deals just 2 keep track of everything. Not a big deal at all, just noticed it.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 pm

LS2throwed wrote:I believe the wrong option was selected on flea when some guys were added. When you add a few rookies after some picks have been made, if you select the option 'these are complete rosters but still draft this season'. That way when you click on another teams roster, and see future picks, you can still see upcoming picks, thus if you want to trade for any picks yet to be made in the 2nd or 3rd rd, the picks can be processed on flea as such and included in any deals just 2 keep track of everything. Not a big deal at all, just noticed it.

I noticed the same thing. Not sure how to fix it and want to run it by Kerig before making changes. Only my 2nd year in flea and I dont want to screw things up
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
LS2throwed wrote:I believe the wrong option was selected on flea when some guys were added. When you add a few rookies after some picks have been made, if you select the option 'these are complete rosters but still draft this season'. That way when you click on another teams roster, and see future picks, you can still see upcoming picks, thus if you want to trade for any picks yet to be made in the 2nd or 3rd rd, the picks can be processed on flea as such and included in any deals just 2 keep track of everything. Not a big deal at all, just noticed it.

I noticed the same thing. Not sure how to fix it and want to run it by Kerig before making changes. Only my 2nd year in flea and I dont want to screw things up

Yeah noticed the difference right after, but didn't have time to look into it. Will in a few hours.

Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Kareighuis wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:

Yeah noticed the difference right after, but didn't have time to look into it. Will in a few hours.

Once you do this I will make my pick. We can't complete our trade since it includes picks from this year ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Once you do this I will make my pick. We can't complete our trade since it includes picks from this year ;-D

Issue fixed. 2011 picks now listed. Flea support solved the problem within 10 minutes.

Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Kareighuis wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:Once you do this I will make my pick. We can't complete our trade since it includes picks from this year ;-D

Issue fixed. 2011 picks now listed. Flea support solved the problem within 10 minutes.

Just for future reference, when a trade is made otc, do you want to confirm and agree before the new owner picks, or once 2 parties confirm it on cafe?
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby thriftyrocker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Can we have a poll on whether to let commish just approve at first sight any trades, especially during the draft, and execute them immediately on fleaflicker?

(Or maybe just start doing that and if anyone complains we can have a poll :-D )

During the season maybe 24 hours is nice as a formality so everyone can see it and at least mope to the commish if they think it is bad. But during the draft everyone is paying attention, hopefully.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby redfox33 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I agree, this has to be nuts for the comish the way you guys are trading.
redfox33
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic

PreviousNext

Return to Horse Traders