League Jibber Jabber - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Horse Traders

League Jibber Jabber

Moderators: Kareighuis, Cowboys 4 life, Football Moderators

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Kareighuis » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:43 pm

stomperrob wrote:
Kareighuis wrote:Not at all. Since you made a few cuts based on inaccurate info, that can be fixed that. Just PM or post which of the players you've cut over the past day or so that you'd like back to get to 34 roster spots.


Thanks - Benjamin is the only one worth taking back - I'll fill the other holes via the WW. ;-D

Done! ;-D
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 3627
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Wood Chipper » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:19 pm

When is FA going to open up?
Wooden Icicles PPR (Horse Traders Dynasty)
Wood Chipper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 330
Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Wood Chipper wrote:When is FA going to open up?

Once all teams over the roster limit cut down to the normal 34 spot size. I've PMed those teams.

All my other Cafe leagues are opening waivers this week. Please get your rosters to the normal size so we can catch up.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 3627
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Wood Chipper » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Kareighuis wrote:
Wood Chipper wrote:When is FA going to open up?

Once all teams over the roster limit cut down to the normal 34 spot size. I've PMed those teams.

All my other Cafe leagues are opening waivers this week. Please get your rosters to the normal size so we can catch up.

Can we set a hard date for when it will happen? And when it opens will it be first come first serve or blind bid, right away?
Wooden Icicles PPR (Horse Traders Dynasty)
Wood Chipper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 330
Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Wood Chipper wrote:
Kareighuis wrote:
Wood Chipper wrote:When is FA going to open up?

Once all teams over the roster limit cut down to the normal 34 spot size. I've PMed those teams.

All my other Cafe leagues are opening waivers this week. Please get your rosters to the normal size so we can catch up.

Can we set a hard date for when it will happen? And when it opens will it be first come first serve or blind bid, right away?

As I recall (I don't have that great a memory), it's blind bid each week of the offseason. There is no FCFS. That changes during the season, as blind bid are accepted initially then FCFS the rest of the week.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 3627
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Wood Chipper » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm

It has been 11 days since the draft has ended. Maybe cuts should be enforced on the remaining team?
Wooden Icicles PPR (Horse Traders Dynasty)
Wood Chipper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 330
Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Wood Chipper » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:40 pm

13 days...
Wooden Icicles PPR (Horse Traders Dynasty)
Wood Chipper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 330
Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Kareighuis » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:44 pm

The team that needed to make their cuts did not do so by the deadline. I made cuts for that team in as judicious a way as I could.

All rosters are now at 34 or less and waivers are now open. Players will be added at 6am Wednesday.

Good Hunting! ;-D
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 3627
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby Wood Chipper » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Kareighuis wrote:The team that needed to make their cuts did not do so by the deadline. I made cuts for that team in as judicious a way as I could.

All rosters are now at 34 or less and waivers are now open. Players will be added at 6am Wednesday.

Good Hunting! ;-D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Wooden Icicles PPR (Horse Traders Dynasty)
Wood Chipper
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Writer
Posts: 330
Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: League Jibber Jabber

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Wood Chipper wrote:
Kareighuis wrote:The team that needed to make their cuts did not do so by the deadline. I made cuts for that team in as judicious a way as I could.

All rosters are now at 34 or less and waivers are now open. Players will be added at 6am Wednesday.

Good Hunting! ;-D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet


;-D ;-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Horse Traders

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:29 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact