Yahoo FF League live draft settings question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo FF League live draft settings question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo FF League live draft settings question

Postby JimiRayThunderaxe » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 pm

Does anyone know if the commissioner for a Yahoo Fantasy Football league can edit the live draft to accommodate trade agreements?
For example, if Team A agrees to swap his draft position with Team B in the Third Round only, can the commissioner switch just these two spots before the live draft begins? Or: can Team A give up a draft pick to Team B?

If Yahoo Fantasy Football does not give the commissioner the ability to do this, does anyone know of a site that does?

Thanks.
JimiRayThunderaxe
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 30)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo FF League live draft settings question

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 pm

JimiRayThunderaxe wrote:Does anyone know if the commissioner for a Yahoo Fantasy Football league can edit the live draft to accommodate trade agreements?
For example, if Team A agrees to swap his draft position with Team B in the Third Round only, can the commissioner switch just these two spots before the live draft begins? Or: can Team A give up a draft pick to Team B?

If Yahoo Fantasy Football does not give the commissioner the ability to do this, does anyone know of a site that does?

Thanks.

I'm not sure about yahoo. I try to avoid it like the plague because free yahoo has 1st come 1st serve as it's only WW option. All my leagues have a waiver priority system or blind bidding system. 1st come 1st serve all weekend is... :-t

But if you end up on yahoo, I'd just email customer support. They're pretty good at getting back with an answer within 48 hours.

I'd check out fleaflicker.com. It allows the commish to edit the draft order & has a LOT more options than yahoo. Good luck! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby glackk » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 am

I'm pretty sure Yahoo does NOT have that option, unless they add it for this coming season.
glackk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby shawngee03 » Mon May 04, 2009 2:16 pm

yahoo baseball added this feature along with its keeper functions this year...so i see no reason why it wouldnt add it for football as well

they did a real good job with the new additions as im sure they were feeling the heat from the other sites that have so much more commish power
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby superflysocal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:58 pm

yahoo does have waiver wire priority and blind bidding system.

as well as free live stattracker now
superflysocal
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Commissioner's Corner