2009 Season (merged) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Any Given Dynasty

2009 Season (merged)

Moderators: stomperrob, thriftyrocker

Re: Is this an Illegal Player Add?

Postby Toltec » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:00 pm

If it is an illegal add (based on the interpretation of the rules, it is) then it invalidates the recent trade between Cowboys and I. A ruling on this would be nice so that I may pursue other options... and I could just draft Aromashodu :)
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
Posts: 979
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 6 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Is this an Illegal Player Add?

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Toltec wrote:If it is an illegal add (based on the interpretation of the rules, it is) then it invalidates the recent trade between Cowboys and I. A ruling on this would be nice so that I may pursue other options... and I could just draft Aromashodu :)

Yup.
I picked him up in almost all of my leagues but when I tried to get him in this league, during the end of week 16, adds/drops/waivers were locked, and accordng to the rules I thought my chances to pick him up were lost until just before next season?

As I already mentioned, adds/drops on RT is open right now and so my guess is that someone just forgot to lock adds/drops on RT?
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2611
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Is this an Illegal Player Add?

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

FantasySportsMaven wrote:
Toltec wrote:If it is an illegal add (based on the interpretation of the rules, it is) then it invalidates the recent trade between Cowboys and I. A ruling on this would be nice so that I may pursue other options... and I could just draft Aromashodu :)

Yup.
I picked him up in almost all of my leagues but when I tried to get him in this league, during the end of week 16, adds/drops/waivers were locked, and accordng to the rules I thought my chances to pick him up were lost until just before next season?

As I already mentioned, adds/drops on RT is open right now and so my guess is that someone just forgot to lock adds/drops on RT?


I'll be taking him with my first rounder so you better get him with yours. :-)

After week 16 the season was over. The league locks us from doing anything on Monday. Tuesday you can then try and get a guy through thwe waivers process. Wednesday it divvy's up all the players to each team. After that you are free to pick up players until the games start. That was what I did. I figured if the site allowed me and the rules on the site stated I was not breaking any rule then it would be ok.

I should have read back through all the rules and changes.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Completed Trades 2009

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Trade between aaawall91 and myself

Matt Leinhart QB

for Manning All Day Long's 2010 #1.12
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Completed Trades 2009

Postby aaawall91 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Trade between aaawall91 and myself

Matt Leinhart QB

for Manning All Day Long's 2010 #1.12


Agreed.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Re: Completed Trades 2009

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:09 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Trade between aaawall91 and myself

Matt Leinhart QB

for Manning All Day Long's 2010 #1.12


This should be in the 2010 Trades thread!
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Completed Trades 2009

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 pm

stomperrob wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:Trade between aaawall91 and myself

Matt Leinhart QB

for Manning All Day Long's 2010 #1.12


This should be in the 2010 Trades thread!


Oops. Corrected.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Previous

Return to Any Given Dynasty

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 9:07 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact