mrblitz wrote:This was the first mock draft I've done in 2 years. I still have some reading up to do on some players and teams. Please give me your honest opinion on how you think I did. This was a 10 team mock on Fantasyfootballcalculator.com. Actually had live people, who picked somewhat normal. I had pick number 5.
RD3- Dwayne Bowe-WR
RD6-Chad Ocho Cinco-WR
well it appears that i'll be the first to say it, nice mock
a few things i'll point out are pretty much the same as what you've been hearing
1) Gore will never last till pick 15. But nice presence of mind to see that he was still there
2) Benson at 8 was a bit high. Although i dont "Hate" this pick like many others do. He ended last year nicely and is a nice #4 back on anyones roster
3) Ward is like Gore. In most drafts i doubt he'll make it to round 9. Again great presence to see that and snag him at 9.
4) No reason to draft 2 TEs. Specially Heap who sucked last year, and they also added LJ Smith.
5) Love the McNabb AND Hasselbeck picks. Its not much of a sleeper pick, but i have McNabb projected in the Top 5 QBs this year. And Hasselbecks still a wild card. But one that i'd love to have in my hand
There's also the "Experts Mock" Draft that can be found on the Football Homepage of the Cafe that you can see how some of us valued players