1. At overall pick #5, you must do far better than S-Jax! That's Westbrook/LT/Slaton country.
2. Round 2 would've been pick #15? Forte or Portis have the edge over the way-more-passing-this-season 49ers back.
3. Chad....hmmm....I'd've opted for another RB3 here, or someone in a less muddled situation - say....Santana Moss or Holmes.
4. If you're happy with Heath Miller at starting TE, the Heap pick in round 12 is a waste. Frankly, any TE out of the top 4 are pick-ems. Use the waiver wire for bye matchup.
5. Hasselbeck is an excellent snag in round 11. After him, the QB quality sinks into a shame-spiral.
6. Don't worry, the Dwayne Bowe pick will be fine. The Lions plan is solid for Culpepper under center this season, and he has the savvy to exploit Bowe's talents - expect even better numbers from him this year.