Dynasty - NFC North Rookie Preview - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to NFC North

Dynasty - NFC North Rookie Preview

Postby The Lung » Wed May 27, 2009 6:45 pm

From: http://pfs.sportsbuff.com/easycite/ros.php?PID=11907&spid=1

Kevin Smith and Matt Forte both tallied more than 1,200 total yards in 2008 and were the top rookies in their division. What’s in store for 2009 and beyond? Find out, as I continue the dynasty rookie previews by division with the NFC North.

Percy Harvin, WR, Minnesota

2008 Stats: 40 receptions, 644 receiving yards, 7 touchdowns.

The Facts: Harvin’s early Florida departure was expected, as he was named an All-American and first team All-SEC in 2008. He averaged 16.1 yards per reception as a receiver and scorched defenses for 9.4 yards per touch as a running back, hitting pay dirt 10 times.

Analysis:

continued...
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dynasty - NFC North Rookie Preview

Postby dream_017 » Thu May 28, 2009 10:32 am

Interesting notes on Stafford. I think they are throwing everything at him because he is the back-up and if CPep goes down, he will need to take over. I don't think they are throwing it at him so that he can start on opening day, they have a rough go at the begining of the schedule then after the bye have some winable games, that is the earliest I expect to see him crack the line-up - unless CPep goes down
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to NFC North