CBS: Free vs Commissioner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

CBS: Free vs Commissioner

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: CBS: Free vs Commissioner

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
dream_017 wrote:
biju wrote:And those nice customizable stats that CBS has certainly doesn't exist on MFL.

Really, what does CBS have that MFL doesn't?

projections.

You mean this guy :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:06 pm

dream_017 wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

Really, what does CBS have that MFL doesn't?

projections.

You mean this guy :-b

ha ha no...i mean their pre-season projections...they arent great, but i usually use them as a baseline for my rankings, especially for defense since they are tailored to my leagues scoring
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ryno1999 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 pm

we have always been a fan of the CBS league. We left one year for the free stuff and you juts don't get all the little things that make the league enjoyable.

CBS allows you to work in ways to get the league for cheap and then make your money back honestly, it just takes some work.

For example: if you are looking to start a league get ahold of me and I can give you a referral code, once you pay for your league off my code you get the league for $89.99 and I get $50. Basically if you refer 2 people your league will be free on Sportsline. You can make some good money if you are good at referring to, in the baseball site I was able to score $600 profit just by referring people.

If you do decide to use CBS commish send me an email at jason_hook13 at yahoo and I'll hook you up with that link and any other questions you might have.
ryno1999
Monday Morning Quarterback

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk