Pacman Might be Back? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

Pacman Might be Back?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pacman Might be Back?

Postby Tyeattolah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Frankly it wouldn't be a bad idea...I know the guy has a lot of of field issues but he is a talented DB. WE need his speed back there to keep the scores down.

Shame these guys can't keep their lives in check!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pacman Might be Back?

Postby bmor8811 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 pm

I just want as much media away from Valley Ranch as possible. While I like Pacman's physical skillset and what he theoretically brings to the defensive back depth chart, I just like the idea of less ESPN around Dallas better
Thanks Leber for the sig!!
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterCafecaster

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm

bmor8811 wrote:I just want as much media away from Valley Ranch as possible. While I like Pacman's physical skillset and what he theoretically brings to the defensive back depth chart, I just like the idea of less ESPN around Dallas better

agreed, but Da Boys thrive under adversity. I haven't heard any more about this so doubt its going to happen.
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bmor8811 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Tyeattolah wrote:
bmor8811 wrote:I just want as much media away from Valley Ranch as possible. While I like Pacman's physical skillset and what he theoretically brings to the defensive back depth chart, I just like the idea of less ESPN around Dallas better

agreed, but Da Boys thrive under adversity. I haven't heard any more about this so doubt its going to happen.

Man, then we should have won the past couple of Super Bowls with the King of Adversity on our roster :-b
Thanks Leber for the sig!!
bmor8811
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterCafecaster

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 pm

bmor8811 wrote:
Tyeattolah wrote:

Man, then we should have won the past couple of Super Bowls with the King of Adversity on our roster :-b

lol! You r right about that.
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 am

I don't think he will be back and I don't know if I want him. He has lost a step and it was apparent last year. I don't think we would have done any worse without him last year.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 am

As an Eagles fan, I know I'm invading Happy Valley right now, but I can't resist. I hope to God Pacman comes back to the Cowboys. He couldn't even win in Pros vs. Joes. More turmoil in DAL means less wins. And when Jones got on the field, how often did he get beat vs. make a great play? More of the former, wasn't it? :-?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 am

don't let the moderator thing go to your head dirty bird fan! :-D
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Dallas Cowboys