I would rank them:
1. Slaton - real deal, i think, in a great running-zone scheme with some help to take the heat off on the outside.
2. Bush - ppr monster. even being hurt most of his career he still gets 70+ receptions easy and hopefully a more bulked up version of Reggie will produce better, even though I like Pierre Thomas too.
3. Smith - has the talent. just needs to have a legitimate QB threat to take the heat off of him while the WRs and TEs are growing into certified studs.
4. DMac - if he wasnt a raider id have more faith in his unbelievable cieling, but until hes not a raider or al davis drops dead i just cant put too much faith in that they will utilize him well. plus they have some serious depth at RB.
5. Ronnie - the oldest one of the bunch with injury prone-ness and a VP that really loves the RBBC, I just don't see him doing too much on down the road. without the emergence of the wildcat last year he may not even have put up enough numbers to warrant in being in this discussion.
nice question... got me thinking early in the morning