The absolute WORST time of year - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The absolute WORST time of year

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

I actually went for a bike ride today... I'm running out of things to watch on the tv.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:51 am

scottaa1 wrote:I actually went for a bike ride today... I'm running out of things to watch on the tv.


internet porn broken?
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

Can't live on that 24/7. :-L
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:40 am

Know what else sucks about this time if year? Misquitto bites and poison ivy.

I have both :-[
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 am

scottaa1 wrote:Know what else sucks about this time if year? Misquitto bites and poison ivy.

I have both :-[


Don't know about the poison ivy side - I never had it.

Mosquitos? You don't know from mosquitos! I can't even use my hot tub at night right now (gazebo collapsed over the winter because I didn't get a chance to take it down before the snowfall fubar'd it) because it means a loss of a pint or two of blood per hour. :-[
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby Guru13 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 pm

lmcjaho wrote: because it means a loss of a pint or two of blood per hour. :-[

Get drunk faster..
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
lmcjaho wrote: because it means a loss of a pint or two of blood per hour. :-[

Get drunk faster..


yeah I was gunna say, don'tyou normally split a 30 pack when you're in the hot tub? You're just making room for more alcohol in your bloodstream ;-D
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby lmcjaho » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
lmcjaho wrote: because it means a loss of a pint or two of blood per hour. :-[

Get drunk faster..


yeah I was gunna say, don'tyou normally split a 30 pack when you're in the hot tub? You're just making room for more alcohol in your bloodstream ;-D


Thanks guys - just filed that under "Looking on the bright side of things!"
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 am

lmcjaho wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:Know what else sucks about this time if year? Misquitto bites and poison ivy.

I have both :-[


Don't know about the poison ivy side - I never had it.

Mosquitos? You don't know from mosquitos! I can't even use my hot tub at night right now (gazebo collapsed over the winter because I didn't get a chance to take it down before the snowfall fubar'd it) because it means a loss of a pint or two of blood per hour. :-[


same thing happened to mine a few years back...it was poorly made so water would pool up in it...in the winter it turned into a giant ice-block and brought it down. we went cheap the next time, i believe that one was brought down by just water...not positive although i know we dont have it anymore. got one of those cantilever umbrellas which the wife hates so it just sits in the shed unused :-C
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: The absolute WORST time of year

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:same thing happened to mine a few years back...it was poorly made so water would pool up in it...in the winter it turned into a giant ice-block and brought it down. we went cheap the next time, i believe that one was brought down by just water...not positive although i know we dont have it a'nymore. got one of those cantilever umbrellas which the wife hates so it just sits in the shed unused :-C


Umbrella would be helpful if the issue was the sun - but not so helpful at keeping blood in my body instead of the mosquitos' body.
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:21 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact