Leather Helmet Draftmasters now forming - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Leather Helmet Draftmasters now forming

Moderator: Football Moderators

Leather Helmet Draftmasters now forming

Postby Gunny » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 am

Hi all,

MFL has decided this year to offer up no fee draftmasters leagues! So, since I have some downtime before my next draft, I'm going to take them up on it. This league is going to draft as soon as I have 12 paying customers, so if you want in, be ready to send me $50 via snail mail or $52 via paypal, and be ready to draft. Here's the specifics:

Rosters: 26
Draft: 12 hour timer starting ASAP
Starting lineups - QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, K, D/ST, 2 flex (RB/WR/TE)
Scoring: Standard scoring, PPR, 1.5 PPR for TEs

Once again, this is a draftmasters, so there are no transactions, you do not set starting lineups. The system will automatically pick your optimum starting lineup each week. 16 week season, points only. No head to head. At the end of the 16 weeks, the top 4 places will pay out (300/150/100/50). $600 payed in and $600 paid out. Can't beat that! Quick and easy, draft it and forget about it type of league.

For a complete set of rules, here is the link to the homepage: http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/73932

I'm having the graphics set up tonight, so it'll look better then. If interested, PM me or email at pmaile@albanytel.com

Gunny
Gunny
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds