2nd Year Keeper League. 4 Opening for active owners. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

2nd Year Keeper League. 4 Opening for active owners.

Moderator: Football Moderators

2nd Year Keeper League. 4 Opening for active owners.

Postby javcovelite » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Don't worry about me being active. I came in 2nd this year out of the 6 teams. It was between my friends, but only one of my friends and I actually kept up with it. I'm looking to continue the league. I need owners for these four teams. After I get the original 6 teams up and going, I am going to add two more teams.

H2H Points. ESPN Performance Scoring

The rosters are

QB
QB
RB
RB
RB/WR
RB/WR
WR
WR
TE
K
D/ST

9 Bench spots

Here are the four teams and their best players. Tell me 5 you want to keep. Plus give me your email. Draft date will be discussed, but will not be until closer to the actual season. Teams are first come, first serve.

Just to show you, my keepers are Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, MJ Drew, Chris Johnson, Calvin Johnson.
The 2nd team's keepers are Aaron Rodgers, Thomas Jones, Steve Slaton, Randy Moss, Andre Johnson

Team 1(Won championship)-Peyton Manning, Jay Cutler, Clinton Portis, Larry Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith, Jason Witten, Brandon Jacobs, Willis McGahee, Anquan Boldin, Matt Schaub, David Garrard, Matt Forte

Team 2(2nd best record last year.)-Drew Brees, Tony Romo, Frank Gore, Ryan Grant, T.J. Housh, Steven Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Ronnie Brown, Michael Turner, DeAngelo Williams, Brian Westbrook, Roy E. Williams

Team 3-Brett Farve, Donovon McNabb, Reggie Bush, Terrell Owens, Torry Hotl, Tony Gonzalez, Jamal Lewis, LenDale White, Ahmad Bradshaw, Felix Jones,

Team 4-Big Ben, Eli Manning, Ladanian Tomlinson, Darren McFadden, Chad Ochocinco, Hines Ward, Philip Rivers, Lee Evans, Jake Delhomme, Donald Driver, Laveranues Coles, Kevin Curtis, Jerious Norwood, Kevin Boss, Jeremy Shockey

After I get two new teams and allow them to pick 5 players out of the remaining players, I will let teams change their 5 players if they wish to. I know I dropped Marion Barber, Colston, and Braylon Edwards.
javcovelite
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2nd Year Keeper League. 4 Opening for active owners.

Postby javcovelite » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 pm

If anyone has any other questions about this league, feel free to ask.
javcovelite
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby javcovelite » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Team 1 and 2 now taken.
javcovelite
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby javcovelite » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

One team left. I expanded the league to 8 teams. I need a brave person who is willing to own a team that isn't exactly the best. You probably will get #1 pick in the draft as well.

8 teams H2H Points ESPN performance scoring.

You can select 5 keepers off this team. I may talk to the rest of the league and see if we could change it to where you can keep up to 5 players and for each player you don't get, you would get a 1st round pick.

QB-Brett Farve
QB-Donovan McNabb
RB-Reggie Bush
RB-Jamal Lewis
RB/WR-Felix Jones
RB/WR-Jericho Cotchery
WR-Terrell Owens
WR-Torry Holt
TE-Tony Gonzalez
D/ST-Tony Gonzalez
K-Nick Folk

B-Ahman Green
B-LenDale White
B-Isaac Bruce
B-Derrick Mason
B-Ahmad Bradshaw
B-Vernon Davis
B-Marc Bulger
B-Nate Kaeding
B-Chris Cooley

Leave your email if you are up for a challenge.
javcovelite
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds