Cafe College Football Fantasy League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Cafe College Football Fantasy League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Cafe College Football Fantasy League

Postby Sandrock » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am

If a few of you hadn't worked over some of the owners from last year so thoroughly we'd have our ten by now. ;-)
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm

We are still looking for 1-3 more managers! ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby The Lung » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Okay HskrPwr13 is in so we have our minimum of 10 managers to run the league. ;-D

I would like to hold the draft on Monday August 30th at 8:00 PM EST. I will make every effort to reschedule if necessary but it may be an impossibility to find a time which works for everyone.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm

The Lung wrote:Okay HskrPwr13 is in so we have our minimum of 10 managers to run the league. ;-D

I would like to hold the draft on Monday August 30th at 8:00 PM EST. I will make every effort to reschedule if necessary but it may be an impossibility to find a time which works for everyone.

;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm

The Lung wrote:Okay HskrPwr13 is in so we have our minimum of 10 managers to run the league. ;-D

I will try and make it, but it is the end of the month for me and I have a lot of work that needs to be done in the next 2 days/evenings
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Lung » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

No problem Dee.

I don't think anyone is going to be at too much disadvantage if the autodraft does all the drafting for them. With only 10 managers and all Div. 1 schools to choose from, you'll surely be able to grab some sweet waiver wire replacements during the season. ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

Postby Metroid » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking Lung. I looked through the rankings on the site and I'll be fine with auto selections. I'll see if I can steal the computer for a bit around 5, but I'm not sure I'll be able to pry it from Shannon's hands. :-B
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby The Lung » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Thank you to everyone who was able to make the draft tonight. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed having my picks sniped, and sniping others in return. Taking only 1 hour and 15 minutes, I thought it flowed really smoothly. Don't forget that games start on Thursday so get those lineups set! ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

Postby stomperrob » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm

T'was fun!!! ;-D

stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 pm

I glanced at the rules but didn't find it - do players get penalized if playing a non-FBS team? I think that's what happened last year. :-?
stomperrob

PreviousNext

Return to College Football