Fantasy Football Rankings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Football Rankings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Fantasy Football Rankings

Postby joejlitz » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 am

dabearsaregreat wrote:when you have peyton manning aaron rodgers and brett favre on your team i think I can justify dropping warner. Plus you didnt even draft Turner. Point, set, match. Suck it. I'll give you moss though

I want to be in your guys' league. Smack talk must be great over there!!! ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby keithty » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 pm

I like this year's espn fantasy football magazine. Didn't think I would when I first got it, seems like it would be a fluff rag. I'm a sucker for graphs, I guess. But I always get Fantasy Fooball Index magazine. Super awesome.
keithty
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby moose_ffc » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

I always use the Cafe as part of my own rankings building. I like http://www.fftoday.com , http://www.footballdocs.com , and http://www.cbssports.com .

I think you should be squared away with those.

I am not a big fan of the 4 letter network for fantasy - They do some stuff in relation to fantasy that shows their lack of passion and lack of knowledge when it comes to football.
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
moose_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:48 am

joejlitz wrote:
dabearsaregreat wrote:when you have peyton manning aaron rodgers and brett favre on your team i think I can justify dropping warner. Plus you didnt even draft Turner. Point, set, match. Suck it. I'll give you moss though

I want to be in your guys' league. Smack talk must be great over there!!! ;-D

Yeah there are some memorable moments over the years.
BaseballFann0008
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 am

dabearsaregreat wrote:Hey baseballfann0008 ;-D ! I do free consultations over AIM regarding rankings and can teach you how to become a fantasy football master!!!! Let me know if your interested big guy!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

Last year I called Aaron Rodgers, Deangelo Williams, Kurt Warner, and Chris Johnson just to name a few and I can teach you my secrets too if your lucky big boy!!! Come to papaaaaaaaaaaa oh baby oh babyy love me long time. LOL EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DUDE!!!!!!!!

Your head to head record against me in fantasy football is 1-8 including that 123-41 loss in the 2007 playoffs.
BaseballFann0008
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk