2009 Cafe Redraft Rankings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

2009 Cafe Redraft Rankings

Moderators: daullaz, Football Moderators

Postby WebHamster » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:25 pm

This thread contains comments on the Cafe's "2009 Cafe Redraft Rankings", which were posted in the Cafe's Player Rankings section by R.J. White on June 21, 2009. The full article can be read here.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2009 Cafe Redraft Rankings

Postby bungle613 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 pm

First Daullaz, thanks for the effort in coordinating all this, you did a great job.

2 things, you should note that these first rankings are non PPR. Secondly, I can't get the links to work. I am running IE8 that always seem to glitch on me so it may just be my computer.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby daullaz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:03 am

I initially had a problem with the links as well, but after I resubmitted the articles (more slowly this time) they all worked OK. I just checked them now and they're still working for me. How is it glitching?
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby bungle613 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:08 am

I click on the FFC rankings link and the 6 categories come up as headers like so...

Yesterday, June 21, 2009, 3:36:48 PM | R.J. White
Welcome to the first edition of the Cafe’s 2009 Rankings. These rankings are intended for redraft leagues and were complied from a number of users from the Cafe community. You’ll find a composite rank next to each name, which represents the average rank a player was given. Directly below this ...

I try the arrow link or the header link and this comes up...

Not Found
The requested URL /2009-10/player_rankings_2009caferankings.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 am

bungle613 wrote:I click on the FFC rankings link and the 6 categories come up as headers like so...

Yesterday, June 21, 2009, 3:36:48 PM | R.J. White
Welcome to the first edition of the Cafe’s 2009 Rankings. These rankings are intended for redraft leagues and were complied from a number of users from the Cafe community. You’ll find a composite rank next to each name, which represents the average rank a player was given. Directly below this ...

I try the arrow link or the header link and this comes up...

Not Found
The requested URL /2009-10/player_rankings_2009caferankings.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks. I'm going to pass this along to someone who (I hope) knows how to fix this.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 pm

We think it might be some weird thing a proxy server you might be using is doing...

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the rankings?
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

Postby bungle613 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

daullaz wrote:We think it might be some weird thing a proxy server you might be using is doing...

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the rankings?

Same thing happens from my work computer.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

They came up for me just now without any problem...List looks good, great work guys.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer