New European Football Style League! $$$$ - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New European Football Style League! $$$$

Moderator: Football Moderators

New European Football Style League! $$$$

Postby Morrison8312 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey everyone. I’m starting a new league structure based off of European Football. For example, in the English Premier League, 3 teams are relegated to the 2nd division and the top 3 teams from the 2nd division move up to the premiership.
I plan on having three, 12 team divisions with 3 teams being promoted/relegated each season. In this first season, the three divisions will be randomly selected. The top 4 from each division will make the 1st division, 5-8 will make the 2nd, and 9-12 will make the 3rd division. It’s $100 per team for the season with 100% payout. Here is the payout structure:

Regular Season Champ - $100
Champion - $650
Runner-up - $280
3rd place winner - $50

You’re probably saying to yourself, “That’s only $1080. I thought it was 100% payout.” In English football there are 5 divisions. Every season there’s a tournament called the FA Cup where all the professional teams in the country play each other to see who the best club is. We will hold a League Cup each season. $10 from each owner will go into the Cup winnings. Payout structure:

1st - $270
2nd - $90

The Cup schedule will avoid the bye weeks so everyone has all their players and will go as follows:

Week 1: (Round of 32)
Week 2: (Round of 16)
Week 3: (Round of 8)
Week 11: (Final Four)
Week 12: (Championship)

If I can’t get 36 managers then we’ll go with 24. I just want to get this started because I think it could be a big success. If you’re interested please email me at Morrison8312@gmail.com. I’m creating a league forum and we will use Yahoo during the season.

League Settings (subject to change):
Rosters: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, WR/RB, K, DEF, 7 BN
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 Teams)
Trade End Date: November 20, 2009
Morrison8312
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds