advice on league management site - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

advice on league management site

Moderator: Football Moderators

advice on league management site

Postby snider » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:22 pm

I am looking for a league management site for a league that could host 24 teams split in 2 conferences of 12 each and have seperate drafts for both conferences and then in the end of the season both conference winners would play for the championship......and by the way I need the league to be free
thanks in advance for any help you can give
snider
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: advice on league management site

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am

I don't believe a free site exists for that criteria. Theh best would be MFL, not very expensive if you have that many owners
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Re: advice on league management site

Postby spodog » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 pm

If you aren't going to play inter-conference games during the season, you could just use any of the free sites, and set your two conferences up as two seperate leagues, and manage them both seperately. Then once your championship game rolls around, simply score the Championship game between the two conference champs manually. You don't really need software to score one game. Just a pencil and some paper. ;-D

Yahoo's free service would be ok doing it this way.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Commissioner's Corner