Offensive Line Rankings and Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Offensive Line Rankings and Discussion

Moderator: Football Moderators

Offensive Line Rankings and Discussion

Postby dabearsaregreat » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:20 am

Anyone have some insight on some of the best and worst O-lines for this year???? Im trying to find out which rookies and other running backs will be in the best situations to succeed. Which O-lines improved through free agency/ trades etc??? and which declined???

I'll start it off I know that the Bears got Orlando Pace but anything they get out of him is just an added plus at this point and wont make or break Forte's value in my opinion.

This thread does not only apply to running backs either.... Im interested in which teams will have good offensive lines to protect quarterbacks too and which situations to avoid. How does Peyton's o-line compare to the lines he had in his glory years??? Any insight and discussion would be appreciated and should help us all out, Thanks!
dabearsaregreat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Offensive Line Rankings and Discussion

Postby dabearsaregreat » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm

the cafe is dead. Same threads have been on here for weeks and not a single response??? Awesome.
dabearsaregreat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mattb47 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm

dabearsaregreat wrote:the cafe is dead. Same threads have been on here for weeks and not a single response??? Awesome.

You're probably expecting a bit much if you expect it to be completely full of life in the middle of the off season when there's not even any NFL training camps or anything going on...not a lot of people are going to be terribly knowledgeable about offensive lines and to be honest, other than the elite OLs it's really up in the air every season because there always teams that are worse or better than expected along the offensive front line. It's obvious the teams that made big steps towards trying to get better there so I don't know that a huge discussion was really going to break out over this...
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 pm

I would check out the Footballguys.com fantasy magazine, only available online. Check out the Fantasy Magazine thread above for the link. They have a great section in there about each team's O-Line.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk