Draft & Season Commentary - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

Draft & Season Commentary

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Re: Draft & Season Commentary

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Some sites have them each in the top 15ish, others treat them like they're the rider on the pale horse. You two could have gotten the steals of the top half of the draft or the plague. I have to say I like Turner a smidgen more than Gore, for what it's worth.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 am

That's by FAR the longest I've waited to get my RB3. I know he's not great in PPR, but I'm very happy with Greene there. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby moochman » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:That's by FAR the longest I've waited to get my RB3. I know he's not great in PPR, but I'm very happy with Greene there. ;-D

Yeah. Well, dandy. I think you could have waited another round. And I don't just say that becuase I was going to take him. :-b
I suspect the Jest will try to get back to basics, and Greene will get the chance to do a lot of damage.
Rediculously hard to make picks in this bleeping league!.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 pm

moochman wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:That's by FAR the longest I've waited to get my RB3. I know he's not great in PPR, but I'm very happy with Greene there. ;-D

Yeah. Well, dandy. I think you could have waited another round. And I don't just say that becuase I was going to take him. :-b
I suspect the Jest will try to get back to basics, and Greene will get the chance to do a lot of damage.
Rediculously hard to make picks in this bleeping league!.

:-b

I like your Dalton pick as well. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

not sure when Free Bagel will confirm since he is on his phone, but I'm going to work soon...my pick is Ben Tate when he does confirm
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Dam it flots.... I was hoping to pick up Fleener as my backup TE.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

aaawall91 wrote:not sure when Free Bagel will confirm since he is on his phone, but I'm going to work soon...my pick is Ben Tate when he does confirm

I'm sure there won't be any problems, so if Bagel doesn't confirm by 3:20PM EST (24 hours from my pick at 11.02), feel free to make the pick. If you have to go to work before then...I'll make the pick for you (after 3:20PM EST). ;-D

scottaa1 wrote:Dam it flots.... I was hoping to pick up Fleener as my backup TE.

:-b :-/

I considered Fleener over Cook when I picked him at 9.02, and I needed a 2nd TE. I know when I passed on RG3 as my QB2, I said that I didn't want to rely on too many rookies (TRich), but I think Fleener is going to get a lot of "security blanket" receptions. Couldn't pass him up there. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:46 pm

11.05 Andrew Luck - QB, IND

There's my official homeboy pick of the draft. Worst case, I only start him twice. Or, he could live up to the hype and rack up the ten yards per point in this league's scoring rules in garbage time. Too bad a lot of his yards will probably be going to flot's team. ;-7
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 pm

For as deep as the WR class is supposed to be this year, don't it feel like we burned our way through it somethin fast?

Crikey still nine rounds to go.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey thrifty, don't forget to send the PM to Bagel (through trade). ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous