2008 Season/Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to King of the Jungle League

2008 Season/Draft

Moderators: dream_017, Santacruzer, moochman, Football Moderators

Re: League Site switch

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Let me know where and when I will win this league again.
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Im back and in this year!!!

Great to see you around MSB ;-D and glad to have you back, it just wouldn't be the same without you
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 pm

dream_017 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Im back and in this year!!!

Great to see you around MSB ;-D and glad to have you back, it just wouldn't be the same without you



Thanks Dream. Its good to be back. I have been floating in just a sea of good and bad luck over the last 2 years. Most of which left me with little time for FF and the Cafe. Every time I would come back it seemed something happened to pull me away from the Cafe or at least internet time. Everything is all good now, the family is all good and things are starting to resemble normal again, well at least normal to my standards. :-? :-b

I couldnt not play in the KOTJ, its my baby!

I would also like to thank dream and Cruzer for basically taking over the KOTJ for me. You guys are both Aces in my book. Also thanks to everyone who has participated in the KOTJ over the years, you guys have always been great!
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:31 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
dream_017 wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Im back and in this year!!!

Great to see you around MSB ;-D and glad to have you back, it just wouldn't be the same without you



Thanks Dream. Its good to be back. I have been floating in just a sea of good and bad luck over the last 2 years. Most of which left me with little time for FF and the Cafe. Every time I would come back it seemed something happened to pull me away from the Cafe or at least internet time. Everything is all good now, the family is all good and things are starting to resemble normal again, well at least normal to my standards. :-? :-b

I couldnt not play in the KOTJ, its my baby!

I would also like to thank dream and Cruzer for basically taking over the KOTJ for me. You guys are both Aces in my book. Also thanks to everyone who has participated in the KOTJ over the years, you guys have always been great!

No problem, the KOTJ has always been one of my favorites, playing with Lions fans from all over is great.

Glad to hear things are going much better for you and your family. Great news on your brother too ;-D You guys have been in our prayers.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby moochman » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:03 am

Great to see you again! :-)

Glad to hear that everything is starting to normalize, MSB. Truely good news. Was worried you may have pulled a Barry Sanders on us. :-°
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:16 pm

moochman wrote:Great to see you again! :-)

Glad to hear that everything is starting to normalize, MSB. Truely good news. Was worried you may have pulled a Barry Sanders on us. :-°


To be perfectly honest at the end of last season I had thoughts of "retiring" from fantasy football. My time was just non exsistant and I really thought I wouldnt be able to get back into FF the way I like to.
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:20 am

mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:Great to see you again! :-)

Glad to hear that everything is starting to normalize, MSB. Truely good news. Was worried you may have pulled a Barry Sanders on us. :-°


To be perfectly honest at the end of last season I had thoughts of "retiring" from fantasy football. My time was just non exsistant and I really thought I wouldnt be able to get back into FF the way I like to.


That and the fear of continuing your losing streat to some bushy tailed fox type guy.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Re: 2008 Intentions

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:34 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:
moochman wrote:Great to see you again! :-)

Glad to hear that everything is starting to normalize, MSB. Truely good news. Was worried you may have pulled a Barry Sanders on us. :-°


To be perfectly honest at the end of last season I had thoughts of "retiring" from fantasy football. My time was just non exsistant and I really thought I wouldnt be able to get back into FF the way I like to.


That and the fear of continuing your losing streat to some bushy tailed fox type guy.



Ahh I see how you got the Jester Icon! ;-)
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: League Site switch

Postby Calyxes » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:01 pm

fine with me
Image
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3014
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Maritime Capital of the Great lakes

Re: Draft date

Postby Calyxes » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:03 pm

I prefer a live draft, but what ever makes it work I will do. Slow drafts just seem to take for ever.
Image
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3014
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Maritime Capital of the Great lakes

PreviousNext

Return to King of the Jungle League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:05 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact