well i usually only play fantasy basketball and i consider myself an above average manager, but when it comes to other fantasy sports im still a newbie.. its been like 5years since i have played fantasy football, and this season would only be my 2nd season playing it, so im gonna be rusty when it comes to terms and strats on fantasy football..
so can anyone give me advice regarding this questions:
1) so which time of the fantasy football season you prefer to draft: the time when registration becomes available or 10 days before the start of the NFL regular season??? the reason i always asked this question coz i always wonder the skill level of managers joining at that time.. i think that managers who sign up early are talented vets coz they have done their homework and has alot of time to readjust their roster based on what transactions happens in the NFL prior to the start of the regular season, while managers who sign up late maybe are just casual managers who didnt have enough time to prepare and decided to just join to have something else to do.. i maybe wrong but these are just my theories..
2) so what's your draft strategy on the 1st 3 rounds in a 12team-league with 2-qb starter, 12team-league with 1 starting qb, 10team-league with 2starting qb, & 10team-league with 1starting qb??
3) same as above, except when you are drafting in the middle pack??
4) same as question 2, but when you are drafting on the last 3 picks??
5) and any general fantasy football do's & don't....
i know this is too much to ask, but since it is free to ask help in here why should anyone like me hesitate to do so...