Yahoo Waivers Continual Rolling List - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo Waivers Continual Rolling List

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo Waivers Continual Rolling List

Postby HBNYC » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:23 pm

How does Waiver Priority with a continual rolling list work with waiver periods in Yahoo Football?
More specifically, the order in which teams get put at the back of the line-

Say in a 12-team league I have the #5 waiver priority, and the Wildcats have the #9 priority. Before Tuesday, I claim Joe Schmo from Kansas City, and the Wildcats claim Jack Smack from St. Louis. Assuming we both are awarded our respective players, and go to the bottom of the waiver list, who would be last, and who would be second to last?

Who has the new priority of #12, and who has #11?
HBNYC
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo Waivers Continual Rolling List

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 am

HBNYC wrote:How does Waiver Priority with a continual rolling list work with waiver periods in Yahoo Football?
More specifically, the order in which teams get put at the back of the line-

Say in a 12-team league I have the #5 waiver priority, and the Wildcats have the #9 priority. Before Tuesday, I claim Joe Schmo from Kansas City, and the Wildcats claim Jack Smack from St. Louis. Assuming we both are awarded our respective players, and go to the bottom of the waiver list, who would be last, and who would be second to last?

Who has the new priority of #12, and who has #11?

The team with the highest waiver priority gets their player 1st...then they move to #12 & everyone else moves up. So in your example, you would be #11 & the Wildcats would be #12. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner