ONE Spot Available in 9th season of IDP Fantasy League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

ONE Spot Available in 9th season of IDP Fantasy League

Moderator: Football Moderators

ONE Spot Available in 9th season of IDP Fantasy League

Postby hawk23 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 am

Hello everyone,

I'm the commish of a 10 team IDP Yahoo fantasy football league. We have been playing with a majority of the same guys since 2000. One of our usual owners is getting married this August (and will miss the draft). He is going to have a hectic August and September so he has encouraged me to go out and try to find someone to take his spot, rather than him being dead weight the first couple of weeks of the season.

We have our own website here:
http://www.maddenfantasyleague.com

(The reason "madden" is in the web address is because we started our YAHOO fantasy league with a bunch of guys from a failed Madden league back in 2000)

Please take a look at the site and most importantly the LEAGUE SETTINGS page. Additional information about past seasons and league records can also be viewed from here. I'm still in the process of updating some of the site info. but the important information is available there.

I'm looking for multiple people so I can choose the person who I feel is the best fit. If you use AIM, YAHOO, or MSN it is preferred so I can easily contact owners on any given day (rather than through e-mail).

Our draft is scheduled for: Sunday August 16th @ 8:30ET/7:30CT - if you can't make the draft don't bother requesting to join. I'm looking for an active owner who won't quit mid-season or cause drama; someone who updates their team and logs in regularly; keeps up with current NFL news and participates in forum and league discussions. Don't join this league if you like to bitch about trades. The only trades that get rejected in this league are those that exhibit collusion.

The most notable differences between our league and a traditional league settings-wise is:
-We have a 25 man roster
-We draft individual defensive players and 7 start: (D, DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB)
-We are a PPR league. 1 Point Per Reception (including running backs)

If you are interested please send me an e-mail at HAWK23@aol.com
hawk23
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds