2009-2010 Discussion/Commentary - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Killer Crossover Football League

2009-2010 Discussion/Commentary

Moderators: RedHopeful, silentjim, Football Moderators

Re: 2009-2010 Discussion/Commentary

Postby Fenris-77 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:56 pm

I'm flying to Europe early on the 31st, so late on the 30th doesn't really work for me. I'm ok doing pre-draft rankings and whatnot to guide the auto-draft though, so provided whatever site we chose has some decent options in that regard I can just go in before the draft date and set my preferences.
Fenris-77
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Sports4lyf » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:I'm flying to Europe early on the 31st, so late on the 30th doesn't really work for me. I'm ok doing pre-draft rankings and whatnot to guide the auto-draft though, so provided whatever site we chose has some decent options in that regard I can just go in before the draft date and set my preferences.

I know on ESPN, they have some added features in case you will miss your draft. For each round, you can go by best available according to your rankings, or any single position for that round. You can also choose QB or RB, RB or WR, and QB or WR for each round. I think it's about as good as you can get for a free site.
Sports4lyf
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deadshot11 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 am

Ugh. I'm definitely thankful for the #2 pick but I wish I had an easier decision to make. If anyone wants to try to trade up, and we're allowed to trade picks, I'll entertain offers.
deadshot11
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby greyone » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 am

deadshot11 wrote:Ugh. I'm definitely thankful for the #2 pick but I wish I had an easier decision to make. If anyone wants to try to trade up, and we're allowed to trade picks, I'll entertain offers.

How do you know? Where can I find my draft slot?
greyone
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Killer Crossover Football League