$75 yahoo- leaguesafe- Saturday- 1 spot left - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$75 yahoo- leaguesafe- Saturday- 1 spot left

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: $75 yahoo league using leaguesafe- 12 team

Postby kaveman » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm

akaagassi wrote:One last question...never seen the FAAB (Free Agent Acquisition Budget from google results)...how is it handled???

From Yahoo:
In a Free Agents Acquisition Budgets (FAAB) waivers system, each manager receives a dollar amount to place blind bids on waived players. The manager with the highest bid at the end of the waiver period claims that player and that bid amount is deducted from the team's acquisition budget. If multiple managers place an equal bid on a player, tiebreak options are available as described below.

* Continual rolling list: Waiver claims are processed in waiver priority order and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority list.
* Reverse order of standings: Waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings and successful claims do not affect waiver priority list.
* Weekly rolling list based on standings: Waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority list.

Managers may bid anywhere from one dollar to their remaining acquisition budget on a waived player. Managers with no remaining budget must wait until a player clears waivers and becomes a free agent to add him to their team.
kaveman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Graphics ExpertPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: $75 yahoo league using leaguesafe- 1 SPOT LEFT

Postby kaveman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:49 am

got one spot left
kaveman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Graphics ExpertPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: $75 yahoo league using leaguesafe- 1 SPOT LEFT

Postby accountant71 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 pm

I am in if you need one more.... pokernationak@yahoo.com
accountant71
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: $75 yahoo- leaguesafe- Saturday- 1 spot left

Postby kaveman » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I've had one spot open up. If you want in and can pay immediately, let me know and I'll send an invite.
kaveman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Classifieds