In the Cutthroat league mistakes and being under prepared can be futile!
- PPR - Points Per Reception
- 12 teams
- Draft Wednesday, September 9th @ 9pm central
- League hosted on http://myfantasyleague.com
Draft order randomized every round. New order every round due to the unique nature of the league.
Each week the highest scoring team can:
- Select their next victim. League guidelines that you must play division opponents 2 times and cannot play a team outside your division more than once
- Steal a player away from a rival. Team stolen from gets to take on of the high scorer's players. High scorer may protect 2 players.
- Receive the 1st waiver selection. Waiver will go most points to least points from previous week. Straight line, no snaking.
- Choose the upcoming flex position. Each week the flex will change to a position chosen by the high scorer.
- Carryover points. Points scored above and beyond the 2nd highest scorer may be used next week. Opponent will be allowed to steal one player. High scorer can protect 4 players.
Complete 2009 Cutthroat Rules
Contact me to join!