I have brought back my Individual Defensive Players league, Defense Insanity for another season. We have up to 10 spots to fill and wouldn't mind having a few Fantasy Cafe members join us. Our lineups also include Team Defenses as well. 11 IDP's per roster, 2 Team DEF, 5 Bench and 2 IRs.
Our New Look and Feel this year has me all geared up for this season. Here's what's NEW!
Here is what we have at a glance:
*1* 2 New Divisions (16 Team Max w/8 Team Playoff)
*2* 2 Team DEF Rule
*3* FAAB: Waiver Acquisition System
*4* Expanded Starting Spots
*5* Later Draft Date & Time: Thursday September 3rd @ 9pm ET.
DIVISIONS & PLAYOFFS
I upped the league maximum to 16 teams and made two Divisions of 8 teams each. The Winner of each Division will get a Top Seed for the Playoffs (8 teams max), all the other seeds will be determined by the standings.
2 TEAM DEFENSE RULE
DRAFT ONLY TWO DEFENSES
- With the increase of 4 teams to 16 total will affect how many DEF teams are available I am making one rule for this league: YOU MAY ONLY DRAFT TWO TEAM DEFENSES. If you draft more than two, or have more than two at any time I will have to automatically take the highest O-Ranked DEF and give it to the team that only has ONE (letting the owner decide who to drop).
Also, You may not cut a DEF. You may Bench them, but you Cannot Cut them from your team (you can trade defenses of course).
FAAB: Reverse Standings Waivers
- In a Free Agents Acquisition Budgets (FAAB) waivers system, each manager receives a dollar amount to place blind bids on waived players. The manager with the highest bid at the end of the waiver period claims that player and that bid amount is deducted from the team's acquisition budget. If multiple managers place an equal bid on a player, tiebreak options are available as described below.
- Reverse order of standings: Waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings and successful claims do not affect waiver priority list.
- Managers may bid anywhere from one dollar to their remaining acquisition budget on a waived player. Managers with no remaining budget must wait until a player clears waivers and becomes a free agent to add him to their team.
Expanded Starting Spots
- There are 2 of each position. I switched over to this because I wanted to get 11 men in the roster as well as give more emphasis on individual positions.
2 Team Defenses (DEF)
1 Misc Defensive Player (D)
2 Line Backers (LB)
2 Defensive Tackles (DT)
2 Defensive Ends (DE)
2 Safetys (S)
2 Corner Backs (CB)
5 Bench (Ben)
2 Injured Reserves (IR)
Later Draft Date & Time: Thursday September 3rd @ 9pm ET.
- This decision was to give some owners more time to join up. This also gives us a clear look through a whole preseason until we draft our players.
If interested PM me for more info!
-- Silent Rob
Last edited by Silent Rob on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.