Limited edition collegiate Bud Light - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Limited edition collegiate Bud Light

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Limited edition collegiate Bud Light

Postby Metroid » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Dan drinks wine coolers on game day, but he really only watches football to fill the time till figure skating starts, then he strictly drinks Zima.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:46 pm

RWLongy4 wrote:yeah no themed bud light here in U of M country.

my favorite is the tailgate companion from bud light that you can put on your dog that carries a couple beers and condiments :-b

Dan- If you refuse to drink BL what's your gameday drink of choice? I hope not miller :-?

if i'm buying either Labatt Blue (Light) or Coors Light...occasionally Michelob Light, MGD or High-Life...or PBR or Strohs

if someone else is buying...i'll drink whatever, i'll just complain about it if it's swill though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:

my favorite is the tailgate companion from bud light that you can put on your dog that carries a couple beers and condiments :-b

Dan- If you refuse to drink BL what's your gameday drink of choice? I hope not miller :-?

if i'm buying either Labatt Blue (Light) or Coors Light...occasionally Michelob Light, MGD or High-Life...or PBR or Strohs

if someone else is buying...i'll drink whatever, i'll just complain about it if it's swill though

I hate to break it to you but any Miller product is swill. %-6
Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

QFT...MGD and High-Life are just tasty swill (although the High-Life really gives me a headache)
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

QFT...MGD and High-Life are just tasty swill (although the High-Life really gives me a headache)

High-Life tastes awful. Dude if I came over and all you had was MGD or the High-Life I wouldn't drink...or I'd go to the store and get good beer. :-B
Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:I hate to break it to you but any Miller product is swill. %-6

High-Life tastes awful. Dude if I came over and all you had was MGD or the High-Life I wouldn't drink...or I'd go to the store and get good beer. :-B

if you ever make it to Michigan i will be sure to stock the fridge with The Champaign Of Beers :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

if you ever make it to Michigan i will be sure to stock the fridge with The Champaign Of Beers :-b

I'll bring the Bud Light! :-B
Metroid

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 am

Metroid wrote:I'll bring the Bud! :-B

fixed that for ya, stoney boy :-b
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:High-Life tastes awful. Dude if I came over and all you had was MGD or the High-Life I wouldn't drink...or I'd go to the store and get good beer. :-B

I'll bring the Bud Light! :-B

whenever i end up with leftover bud from various get togethers i just pawn it off on my dad when he stops by...usually i hide it in a drawer so none of my friends see it so if i ever see him grab a good beer i say "no no wait Dad i have some Bud for you"
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 pm

You give your father warm beer that you keep in a drawer, though maybe it's one of those vegetable crispers or deli meat holders.
KCollins1304
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to College Football