Marc Bulger - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Marc Bulger

Moderator: Football Moderators

Marc Bulger

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Bulger fractured Finger to miss 2 weeks

Should be healed by the season but something to keep an eye on for deep or 2 qB leagues.

ST. LOUIS(AP) —St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger(notes) has fractured the pinkie finger of his throwing hand and could be out for at least two weeks.

Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said Bulger will not play in Friday’s preseason game against Atlanta and is doubtful for the Aug. 27 game at Cincinnati.

Bulger, 32, jammed the finger taking a snap during Monday’s practice and an X-ray revealed a small fracture.

Spagnuolo said Bulger’s finger has been taped but is not in a splint. The finger has to be immobilized for “a couple of weeks,” he said, but does not require a cast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Bulger fractured Finger to miss 2 weeks

Postby dblj9911 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm very iffy on all players from St. Louis this year. Unless a wr steps up they have no other receiving weapon besides Avery, SJax seems to always be hurt, Bulger can't stay healthy and there o-line needs to keep him upright. If it is me drafting I'm avoiding all players from St. Louis this year.
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 75)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk