Pre-season Week 2 - Titans vs. Cowboys - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Pre-season Week 2 - Titans vs. Cowboys

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pre-season Week 2 - Titans vs. Cowboys

Postby Mr.Joshua » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Dallas looked extremely efficient on that td drive. Romo, Whitten, Roy Williams and Barber all looked strong with Barber finishing it with a goal line score.
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 231)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pre-season Week 2 - Titans vs. Cowboys

Postby biju » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Two TD runs against the Titans. How many did they have against them all year last year? I'm telling you, the loss of Haynesworth is really going to cause problems for a team that relied on being ahead and running out the clock. This team isn't made to play catchup.

I seriously don't believe they'll make the playoffs.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Pre-season Week 2 - Titans vs. Cowboys

Postby Cleokatrah » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

I'm naming one of my fantasy teams "Everyone But The Center". That was freaking hilarious.

The most important thing for me in this game was that there was visible chemistry in the offense. Last year, the offense just never went -click-. That first half was definitely click. They look dangerous, which makes me just freaking excited. I still hate the fact that Kitna's on the team (i hold grudges) and I uber hate the fact that Anthony Henry is gone. Bennett looked exciting. i wish Hurd had made that damn catch. They keep hyping him up and I want to see it. Our returns sucked, and they did a good job of reining in Ware.

On a secondary note, I put my 15 year old cat down today from cancer. I had completely lost track of days and the fact the game was on tonight, so when I saw the preview earlier today, it gave me a little mental boost. I wrapped her up in an Eddie George jersey that was bought for me by a friend down on his dimes, and my boys played well for her. Bittersweet, and thanks Boys.
Cleokatrah
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting