<< Weather Reports, Weekly matchups - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

<< Weather Reports, Weekly matchups

Moderator: Football Moderators

<< Weather Reports, Weekly matchups

Postby Drew_70 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 pm

It's nice to see Week 1 is up on the left side of the Fantasy Football Cafe Forum! Need to update current weather conditions, the correct dates, and team matchups! :-t :-t :-t

I liked this page last year. ;-D

Is the Cafe withering? :-?
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: << Weather Reports, Weekly matchups

Postby petedog9 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Easy cowboy....

last time I checked, we are still 2-3 weeks away from friggin week one games!!! :*) ... Who has an acurrate weather forecast that far out. Hell they cant tell you what the weather is gonna be like tommorrow with any accuracy. What good is a 3 week away forecast?? Maybe they could use a Farmer's Almanac and guess based upon the past 50 years what its gonna be.... :-S

I am sure it will update when it gets closer to the actual games...
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Drew_70 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:46 pm

petedog9 wrote:Easy cowboy....

last time I checked, we are still 2-3 weeks away from friggin week one games!!! :*) ... Who has an acurrate weather forecast that far out. Hell they cant tell you what the weather is gonna be like tommorrow with any accuracy. What good is a 3 week away forecast?? Maybe they could use a Farmer's Almanac and guess based upon the past 50 years what its gonna be.... :-S

I said 'Current weather conditions'...meaning now. And then maybe keep it current leading up to game time. At least get the info correct or just put an AD in its place.
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mattb47 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Drew_70 wrote:

I said 'Current weather conditions'...meaning now. And then maybe keep it current leading up to game time. At least get the info correct or just put an AD in its place.

What good would current weather conditions possibly do? The whole point is that you can see what the weather will be like on GAMEDAY not right now...I think this is being just a tad nitpicky....
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

mattb47 wrote:
Drew_70 wrote:

What good would current weather conditions possibly do? The whole point is that you can see what the weather will be like on GAMEDAY not right now...I think this is being just a tad nitpicky....

agreed...but his point is valid about the 2008 schedule being up there instead of the 2009 schedule...although the way he went about pointing it out was a bit crass
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk