2010 Michigan Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to College Football

2010 Michigan Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Sandrock wrote:It's interesting that all the guys who follow the Pac-10 religiously and watch interviews and read articles all year long believe Harbaugh isn't likely to go anywhere but the NFL. But hey, what do we know about Harbaugh compared to a Michigan fan, right?

He's a Michigan alum didn't you know? :-b


If this is honestly all you really think it is, you have no clue.

If this is honestly the post you're going to pick to respond to, then it's you who have no clue. :-S



Seriously, I type out a long elaborate response to your last post and you reply to this sarcastic one liner? Come on now. Every thing I "honestly really think" is in that much longer, less sarcastic post. Try responding to that one. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby AquaMan2342 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am

Metroid wrote:
AquaMan2342 wrote:
Metroid wrote:He's a Michigan alum didn't you know? :-b


If this is honestly all you really think it is, you have no clue.

If this is honestly the post you're going to pick to respond to, then it's you who have no clue. :-S



Seriously, I type out a long elaborate response to your last post and you reply to this sarcastic one liner? Come on now. Every thing I "honestly really think" is in that much longer, less sarcastic post. Try responding to that one. ;-D


We've just been making the same arguments over and over again.
Image
AquaMan2342
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 267
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lions

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:31 am

Oh okay. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby AquaMan2342 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 am

Metroid wrote:Oh okay. :-b


We haven't? I know I have. :-D
Image
AquaMan2342
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 267
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lions

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:34 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Oh okay. :-b


We haven't? I know I have. :-D


No I suppose we have. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:45 am

Pac 10 vs. Michigan arguing aside, what about Jon Gruden as a coach for Michigan? I know he just turned down Miami, but he has described Michigan as his dream job in the past.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby AquaMan2342 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:48 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Pac 10 vs. Michigan arguing aside, what about Jon Gruden as a coach for Michigan? I know he just turned down Miami, but he has described Michigan as his dream job in the past.


I've never been a fan of pro coaches in college.....it rarely seems to work out in this age and that's why you hardly ever see it anymore.
Image
AquaMan2342
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 267
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lions

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:34 pm

AquaMan2342 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Pac 10 vs. Michigan arguing aside, what about Jon Gruden as a coach for Michigan? I know he just turned down Miami, but he has described Michigan as his dream job in the past.


I've never been a fan of pro coaches in college.....it rarely seems to work out in this age and that's why you hardly ever see it anymore.

I agree. I think that many times pro coaches have been separated from the college game far too long. Coaching very young adults, is much different than coaching grown men.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby AquaMan2342 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Michigan loses Demetrius Hart to Alabama......I'm guessing the fanbase/Harbaugh rumors are really killing us on the recruiting trail.
Image
AquaMan2342
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 267
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lions

Re: 2010 Michigan Thread

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:Michigan loses Demetrius Hart to Alabama......I'm guessing the fanbase/Harbaugh rumors are really killing us on the recruiting trail.


What are you talking about? I haven't seen that anywhere. Is this just speculation or did it actually happen?
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

PreviousNext

Return to College Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:34 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact