Sunday Night, Bears vs. Broncos - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Sunday Night, Bears vs. Broncos

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sunday Night, Bears vs. Broncos

Postby RWLongy4 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Anyone watching?
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Sunday Night, Bears vs. Broncos

Postby TheRock » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Wow. I knew I was pissed at the Broncos organization for (a) firing the best coach in the NFL and subsequently (b) losing one of the best QB's in the league. But I didn't know how pissed. I'm actually cheering against the Broncos. 8-o I hope Jay embarrasses them on their own turf. And I was born and raised in Colorado, lifelong Bronco fan. What a disgrace. Can we fire the owner?
TheRock
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 pm

geez I didn't realize there was a Sunday night game. Sounds like Forte is having a decent night from what little I've seen. Don't much care for either team, but if I had to say I had an NFC 'home team' it'd be Chicago. Mostly I just like Lovie Smith.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby HomerJay » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Wow the boo birds were out in full force tonight...LOL. Can't say I blame them. Cutler looked okay tonight...lots of TE action featuring both TE's. Looked a little jittery in the first few posessions. Forte looked good...2 TD's. One jumping over the pile on the goal line and the other with a great catch. Hester had a GREAT punt return...55 some odd yards and almost scored brought down on the 5. Overall not bad...I think Cutler's average this year will be around 220 yards / 1.5 TD's a game based on what I saw tonight. Pace looked old tonight getting beat on a few plays. Orton looked okay...cut his finger and exited the game. Royal looked good....lots of Buckhalter action tonight. God help whoever drafts a Den RB.
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting