*Elite* Football League -$30 - 1st Yr Keeper - Yahoo - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

*Elite* Football League -$30 - 1st Yr Keeper - Yahoo

Moderator: Football Moderators

*Elite* Football League -$30 - 1st Yr Keeper - Yahoo

Postby Crippler » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:45 pm

I am creating a new Keeper League this season, as there has been a demand in our fantasy circle for some time. I'm working on creating a league charter with more specific rules, but here's the just of it...

-Hosted on Yahoo, with a draft aimed at this upcoming weekend
-12 to 14 teams
-$30 per team along with a $15 depost towards next season. If the league disbands at some point for some reason, the deposits will be refunded. The deposit is to incentivize owners to remain from season to season for at least a few seasons.
-Each keeper will have a cost that is higher than their draft position in the previous season. I will determine how many rounds soon. There will be a cap on the total number of possible keepers.
-Serious owners only, please. Stay active and keep your roster set through the season...nobody likes a deadbeat manager :)
-100% payout of course, with the deposit carrying over to the subsequent season.
-Basic settings: 4pt QB TDs, .5 PPR, no IDPs, FAAB for waivers ($ budget), otherwise pretty straightforward.
-Top 3-4 paid.

I have about 4-5 owners from our main core of leagues that are willing to participate. If I get enough interest on these message boards, i'll finalize the league and get it underway.

Email me at TaJumper450@yahoo.com if you'd like to secure your spot or if you have any questions. Assuming I have 12-14 managers lined up, we'll get this league underway!

Also please post here to keep the league thread bumped.

Thanks!

"Cincinatti leads the league in 'Johnsons'" - John Madden

$$$ Leagues $$$
ChaunFL: 11-5 *2nd Place*
BGKFL: 15-1 *Champion*
Dirty Dukes: 12-5 *2nd Place*
Win %: 77.55
Crippler
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)